The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, brilac said:

Last summer I had a huge spider at the top of my wall. I posted it on CDC and another CDCer told me to spray windex and it would die instantly. I got my ladder and windex, and sprayed the spider. the spider fell to the ground and was still alive! I freaked out that I screamed so loud! Never again I will ask CDC how to kill a spider! 

Get a load of this spider I found in my bananas last august. This guy and one other climbed right out of the bunch up the wall.    I have yet to identify it but it was a fluorescent green that almost glowed in the dark.  If anyone know what this creature is LET ME KNOW because I still haven't been able to identify it.

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Insect

5 minutes ago, -NucksFan said:

Omg I hate spiders, good for you for trying ,I bought a bug vacuum thing on Amazon that’s about 3 feet long so no getting close  sucks them right into it .

your last lines had me laughing 

Halloween Fear GIF by Discovery Europe
i guess this’ll freak you right out then. 

8 minutes ago, brilac said:

Last summer I had a huge spider at the top of my wall. I posted it on CDC and another CDCer told me to spray windex and it would die instantly. I got my ladder and windex, and sprayed the spider. the spider fell to the ground and was still alive! I freaked out that I screamed so loud! Never again I will ask CDC how to kill a spider! 

I dont think you would go to well down here in Australia. Everything creeps and crawls and wants to kill you.

Our spiders are bigger than your head!!!

Exhibit A "The Huntsman"

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider

Exhibit B. A family of Huntsmen

Could contain: Animal

Exhibit C and my personal favourite...the deadly Sydney Funnel Web Spider. (which I think is the worlds deadliest spider)

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Appliance, Ceiling Fan, Device, Electrical Device, Insect, Tarantula

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Blues are loseroos. We are winneroos. Pulling for our guys to be winneroos and not loseroos tonight. 
#don’tbealoseroo. 

We can all be happy knowing our management group is doing things that should have long long ago bud!

On a brighter side... it is a pleasure to have watched John Garret for all these years.

Not the greatest goalie, (although anyone who makes the NHL is a extraordinary athlete) but his knowledge of hockey is huge.

Plus of course, such a great guy.

Sorry to see you go Cheech... you will be missed.

• Like 3

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Get a load of this spider I found in my bananas last august. This guy and one other climbed right out of the bunch up the wall.    I have yet to identify it but it was a fluorescent green that almost glowed in the dark.  If anyone know what this creature is LET ME KNOW because I still haven't been able to identify it.

Any spider that hangs around bananas has the potential to be very venomous. 

• Cheers 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, brilac said:

I usually just try to scoop them up and throw them outside. But those big godzilla spiders...nope. Vacuum gets those guys.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

That’s look like a Yellow Sac Spider

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuckpuckluck1 said:

I dont think you would go to well down here in Australia. Everything creeps and crawls and wants to kill you.

Our spiders are bigger than your head!!!

Exhibit A "The Huntsman"

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider

Exhibit B. A family of Huntsmen

Could contain: Animal

Exhibit C and my personal favourite...the deadly Sydney Funnel Web Spider. (which I think is the worlds deadliest spider)

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Appliance, Ceiling Fan, Device, Electrical Device, Insect, Tarantula

My wife would go insane and leave me to clean up that.I would with pictures and a bid smile.Or daughter would keep them as pets.She has three now lol

Just now, viking mama said:

John Garrett is getting all emotional, eyes sparkling & ironically becoming almost speechless.

Such a difficult send-off, it reminds me of when Jim Robson stepped down & the end of another era! 

That seems like yesterday, too! Have to savor and appreciate these moments. 

• Like 1