The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

#idon'tcareyouareobsessedwithme

Haha. That's a long hashtag. I'm not obsessed. You realize your whiny ass shows up every GDT? If I interact with your pathetic takes I'm obsessed? Doesn't work like that. Don't act like you didn't want the attention. Haha.

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Team tank, if this game goes into overtime then a win doesn't matter because the Canucks will pass the Blues regardless. Everyone must hope for the Canucks to win if it goes to overtime, or else you'll be banned. (I'm not a mod though, but i'm pretty sure that's in the rules somewhere) 

Petey or Kuz score in OT 

Just now, HKSR said:

SN650 talks about it.  They're as perplexed as we are.

Is there a down side tho from a coach of making an example of a player to the rest of the team? Isn't it a good thing it will just motivate the player and get them to try harder. It's like being killed over and over in a shooting video game you just get more motivated the more angry you get at being mopped on the floor. So it's beneficial to Kuz the only down side is short term pain.