The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Draft and Off Season Talk

Rate this topic

Odd.

Just now, King Heffy said:

People still watch WWE.  You don't think the NHL would be better if the corruption was cleaned up?

There’s corruption in every pro sports league at the very top though Heffy. 
it’s standard practice. 

I'm not upset about not getting the #1 or #2 pick. The chances of that happening were always going to be low.

But the stupidity of the actions of this organization have resulted in it drafting behind Washington, Detroit, and St. Louis.

Edited by dougieL
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Tanks a lot 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

You keep ignoring the fact that how the Canucks ended the season mattered to some (already) very important pieces here. Keeping Petey, Quinn and company motivated and engaged. They want to stay but if they lost out and the mood of failure settled in, that could change.

But sure...people love to just moan and complain (keep doing the same thing).

I’m glad your ok losing and with endlessly supporting a loser and a loser strategy. We use to make fun of the oilers and the never ending rebuild but now it’s us and it a good job. Lol

personally I want this team to win a cup I could careless if hughes isn’t happy but winning  pointless games in March makes it ok. 

atleast we should be able to draft a guy that should help in 2 or three years……hopefully.

Now we can watch Chicago and others pass us on the rebuild or whatever the hell we wasted the last decade doing. 
but yeah those were  great wins in March. Ha. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • RoughGame 2

This Canucks fanbase deserves this. We were on track to have a legit chance to land in the top 5 and have a chance to win the lottery for once.  But we needed to win meaningless games in March and celebrate doing more of the same thing that we have done for ten f**king years.

Btw no guarantee that Petersson even stays.  Why would he?  This franchise ain't winning a damn thing.

Slow clap for this f**king management.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not that our luck is any better, but the Ducks have now come in second in both the Crosby and Bedard lotteries.

Read the room man!

No one cares about Duck luck, we’re dealing right now with Nuck luck! 

• Haha 1