The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Jets trade Pierre-Luc Dubois to Kings for Gabriel Vilardi, Alex Iafallo, Rasmus Kupari, 2024 2nd-round pick

Kupari is the steal of that deal...he already at age 22 is a mature two way center, 50%+ in the faceoff dot, and has the speed and size to be a workhorse center.

Still untapped is his offensive skills, he is going to be a guy that contends for the selke in a few seasons. I really wanted him, he is ready to breakout.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

What about Montreal? Dubois doesn't have any trade protection, so the Jets are getting any kind of value for him since he made it clear he was a Hab summer of 2024. 

So LA gave up important assets, so he can walk next year? 

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Kupari is the steal of that deal...he already at age 22 is a mature two way center, 50%+ in the faceoff dot, and has the speed and size to be a workhorse center.

Still untapped is his offensive skills, he is going to be a guy that contends for the selke in a few seasons. I really wanted him, he is ready to breakout.

Wow, he does have some great stats. Plays PK too.

RHC, 6'2, 200 lbs, 80 hits last season, 54.6% FOW.

Now how do we steal him from Peg?

Any way you could package our 11, Garland, maybe a prospect for their 18, Kupari, and one of their LD (Stanley, Dillon, Samberg) to play with Hronek?

I personally see so many valuable players available at 18

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

What about Montreal? Dubois doesn't have any trade protection, so the Jets are getting any kind of value for him since he made it clear he was a Hab summer of 2024. 

It's not Montreal or bust, but Montreal was the preference. 

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1