The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Alex Galchenyuk

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's a pretty big assumption on your part. He might need help, he might be having an amazing amount of fun. I don't know either way

Cnn News GIF by Travis

I don't think it's very fun to do a hit and run, get arrested, and lose a contract in a city that he lives in.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Beau was a cap dump when we acquired him, nothing has changed since. Brock and Garland are slightly overpaid for what they bring, in a flat cap world that's a big issue. If management could've got assets for any of them they'd be gone already.

Not a cap dump, but you can't add 8.5mill to your cap without sending cap back in a flat cap world. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's a pretty big assumption on your part. He might need help, he might be having an amazing amount of fun. I don't know either way

Cnn News GIF by Travis

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

yeah, pretty sure he's just a fking moron. 

• There it is 1

8 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

yeah, pretty sure he's just a fking moron. 

"You're blue moulded for want of a beating!" - An old Irish guy from Darby O'Gill and The Little People (if anyone's ever seen it)

The quote describes Galchenyuk accurately.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, guntrix said:

With the Canucks having given Virtanen and Cole paychecks, maybe Galchenyuk and DeAngelo see Vancouver as a viable destination.

I kid. 

Well Cole was proven innocent and Virtanen was immediately released so even as a poor taste joke it makes little sense. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alflives said:

He’s clearly drunk or on drugs. Into the substance aniseed program. 

Regardless that stuff just extenuates a person’s true feeling and he is obviously a rotten to the core person. Threats of killing a cop and his family is never acceptable. 

This guy is a true scumbag. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2