The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

I am starting to miss Jake in the lineup.  Jake creates space with his speed and size and we don;t have anyone else like him.  #shotgun come back soon so I can finish some of these cans of Guinness.  :towel:

Edited by dpn1
  • Cheers 1

On 2/21/2019 at 7:18 PM, Alflives said:

Jake has way more natural skill than Wilson, but I don’t think he has the natural meanness that Wilson has.  

On 2/21/2019 at 7:27 PM, 40Dangles said:

Agree on both but he doesn't have to fight, just hit, which he can and does....he can be as impactful if he wants and should be more, as you say he has way more natural skill. He doesn't need to be bertuzzi to have a major impact on this team, hope he continues to progress when he comes back and next year. He needs to start 'imposing' his will on other teams....that's the next step and I think that is more confidence than anything

If Jake can be as much of a pest AND work as hard as Roussel; Roussel isn't the biggest person, or the fastest, or the most talented, but he shows up to play and makes a difference every night for us. If Jake can work at that level and with his natural skillset then he'll be a very valuable player for us.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Butters Stoch said:

Hate it when my butt types out a message and even ends it with a period

Maybe autocorrect? It's not that hard to believe it was a mistake IMO.

6 hours ago, -AJ- said:

I hope it wasn't a mistake. I would welcome a heel turn from Jake. This is a decent start, but he needs to up his troll game. Burrows can help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, -AJ- said:

Totally agree.       The upper case arrow is right beside the letter “Z”..  auto correct works with your own “algorithms”.

Trolls love this $&!#e.