The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Is it wrong that I don't give a crap that Vaxjo lost the game and that the only thing I care about is that Pettersson had a multi-point game?

come playoffs I would want them to win.  give him the learning experience of a playoff run.  Both Juolevi and Boeser has that under their belts. (Juolevi Mem cup) Boeser frozen 4 champion.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kungfudru said:

With a Brockstar on the other side also. I can visualize EP feeding BB just like on that second primary assist EP got today over and over again in the near future. 

I could see a similar PP to Tampa with Stamkos and Kucherov on either side and sergachev at the top.

our version Having Boeser and Peterson on opposite wings and Olli at the top and Bo down low

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

....we  could have 2 generational players on our team next year....Brock is a lock for the Calder and currently tied with Sid and Ovi in the scoring race with 3 less games played...

EP will be even better....

I predict we have two 100 point men in 2 years time with these 2...

Bo is going to be a rock solid 60 point man and Goldy is looking like a PPG player and if Baer can ever get consistent game to game, he might be 60 point guy too.

Cup contention in 2 years time, playoffs next year for sure and maybe this year....

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Bobby_Lu1ngo said:

I could see a similar PP to Tampa with Stamkos and Kucherov on either side and sergachev at the top.

our version Having Boeser and Peterson on opposite wings and Olli at the top and Bo down low

Or Dahlin:wub:. I'm dreaming again..

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

....we  could have 2 generational players on our team next year....Brock is a lock for the Calder and currently tied with Sid and Ovi in the scoring race with 3 less games played...

EP will be even better....

I predict we have two 100 point men in 2 years time with these 2...

Bo is going to be a rock solid 60 point man and Goldy is looking like a PPG player and if Baer can ever get consistent game to game, he might be 60 point guy too.

Cup contention in 2 years time, playoffs next year for sure and maybe this year....

We still need a #1 defence man. 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Kungfudru said:

We still need a #1 defence man. 

I think we will get that this draft. I don't think we'll ever be granted the #1 pick by Bettman and his paid consultant lackey's that control the lotto, but mid-round there are still some really solid D that could develop in to our next #1D. Right now we're sitting at 10th spot so that could be Bode Wilde. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I think we will get that this draft. I don't think we'll ever be granted the #1 pick by Bettman and his paid consultant lackey's that control the lotto, but mid-round there are still some really solid D that could develop in to our next #1D. Right now we're sitting at 10th spot so that could be Bode Wilde. 

I agree! The whole system is rigged! It's the perfect method to control where the talent needs to go to create balance and parity in the league. The major prob that needs to be addressed though is the incompetent management of these multimillion dollar franchises. There are teams that draft high but still continue to destroy young talent with horrible development strategies such as Edmonton, Arizona, Buffalo. Chirelli is prob the worst gm in the league. I'm so PISSED that EDM gets to draft 1st overall so many times and also gets so many high picks and they continue to F*** them up over and over again. We haven't drafted first overall once in the entirety of this franchises existence and we still manage to do better than these other garbage teams whom are consistently in the basement. EDM was gifted McDavid 100% and they still suck. It's the management that needs to be addressed! 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, cyoung said:

Easy now, don't set yourself up for disappointment. Let them become who they become. 

You guys are funny...always trying to bring me back down to earth...ain't going to happen....

No way I'm letting them become who they become....because they already are....I am just observing and reporting what will become the facts....just watch....

...but you folks carry on hand wringing and trying to keep from being disappointed.....

• Cheers 1