The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

Thanks for update on EP great game today another 2 points now leading league in playoff points, amazing 19 year old Benning and group drafted..

So excited, Pettersson, Dahlen, Gadjovich, Lind, Jasek, Juolevi, Chatfied, Sautner, McEneny, Bassard, Demko, Dipietro....This years draft 3-4 good picks...

NHL Canucks young guns -- 23 Horvat, 20 Boeser,  21 Virtanen  ,21 Goldobin,  23 Pouliot, 23 Stretcher,  23 Liepsic  ( Tryamkin 22  maybe )

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Thanks for update on EP great game today another 2 points now leading league in playoff points, amazing 19 year old Benning and group drafted..

So excited, Pettersson, Dahlen, Gadjovich, Lind, Jasek, Juolevi, Chatfied, Sautner, McEneny, Bassard, Demko, Dipietro....This years draft 3-4 good picks...

NHL Canucks young guns -- 23 Horvat, 20 Boeser,  21 Virtanen  ,21 Goldobin,  23 Pouliot, 23 Stretcher,  23 Liepsic  ( Tryamkin 22  maybe )

Agree with you but don't know where you got your ages. Boeser 21, Goldy 22, Pouliot and Stecher are 24. Not trying to knit pick just thought Id point it out. 

We have a lot of exciting prospects but Pettersson, Juolevi, Boeser and Demko are definitely the standouts!

SHL Commentator who has been watching the finals.

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/zanier-pettersson-has-taken-game-to-another-level-in-shl-final-1.1062392

Heard from him last week on 1040 as well.  Very glowing reviews. Feels he rises to the big stage and feels he could reach an even higher level at the world championships playing with better linemates.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't get the impression EP has that issue. TBH I didn't follow Nilsson, but sounds like Calgary had something special there for a while. 

He was. Gretzky called him the most talented player he ever played with

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't get the impression EP has that issue. TBH I didn't follow Nilsson, but sounds like Calgary had something special there for a while. 

EP appears to have Kent Nilsson skill, and Sydney Crosby determination.  And he’s all ours!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

This is incredible.   Who said this?   It doesn’t show the name

Looks like a formatting issue on his phone.  Probably him after trying to delete a text.  I've had it happen to me before on my mobile. You have to click on your browser "refresh it" then a black bar comes across below posting that says clear content. that clears the broken box.

Just now, Rush17 said:

Looks like a formatting issue on his phone.  Probably him after trying to delete a text.  I've had it happen to me before on my mobile. You have to click on your browser "refresh it" then a black bar comes across below posting that says clear content. that clears the broken box.

nvm lol. ive had it happen like that tho.