The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jokes everyone says and they are not funny ever

TimberWolf

I used to work for a beer distribution company.  When I would have the cases of beer stacked on the hand cart to take from the truck to the store, some mook would always say "Hey, buddy.  You can drop those in the back of my truck/car right there" and then laugh as they were the first one to come up with it. 

On ‎12‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:59 AM, -Stammer- said:

"Did you hear about the circus fire?"

"It was In tents"

It's suppose to be "Our last camping trip was in tents" and I invented that joke in 1988

I used to do landscaping for Weed Man and every guy aged 18-30 that would pull up beside me "Hey Weed Man, got any weed, man?".  So one time I grabbed some grass and put it in a baggie and tossed it into a car at a red light "You bet, enjoy"

I kind of feel bad because I am usually the coworker that says all these 'bad jokes' to bring an iota of light into a depressing place(work).  Like when I worked at a sawmill and after you complete a stack of lumber you release a switch and the stack rolls out.  Ludicris had a song called "Roll Out" and I would yell that out and I would throw my sets up like a boss.

Archived