The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Matt Moulson

Coconuts

1 hour ago, canucklehead44 said:

His career in the NHL looks over. Still good enough for KHL or SHL for two more years.

NHL looks over, for sure. But he’s not going anywhere but the AHL for this year and next year with $10M owed. Not unless the Sabres buy him out for his last year in June.

His career is over

pointless in 14 games is horrendous

but he’s guaranteed his money

if you were him would you mutually agree to terminate your contract and move on with your life at 35 or get paid to ride the bus and for a year and a half and collect 7-8 million? 

8 hours ago, billabong said:

f you were him would you mutually agree to terminate your contract and move on with your life at 35 or get paid to ride the bus and for a year and a half and collect 7-8 million? 

Good question. I’d like to say I’d terminate the contract but that’s a lot of money to walk away from. I’d probably ride the bus. 

2 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Good question. I’d like to say I’d terminate the contract but that’s a lot of money to walk away from. I’d probably ride the bus. 

Ya I think that’s too much money to walk away from. Buf is probably gonna have to eat it or pray a team needs to get to the cap floor soon

Archived