The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Signing) Bruins sign Gionta

cuporbust

4 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

OK Boston,  whatever......

We all know you have no love for Boston - completely understandable.   But Gionta is veteran experience and more leadership at zero risk and as close to free as you get in today's NHL.   But I still agree with you - whatever ^_^.

22 minutes ago, Bitter Melon said:

Plekanec to Toronto and now this? I'd imagine Habs fans must be seething right now

Not really. Plekanec hurts. But Gionta has been in Buffalo the past few years and he was all but used up in his last season with Montreal. 

7 hours ago, flickyoursedin said:

It does feel like we’ve shown up late to the party! Not a very encouraging feeling.

The party is just getting started. There  are still a bunch skanky chicks looking to hook up. Should be getting desperate after watching their friends hook up already.

Boston just picked up a model who let herself go (Nash) and a wrinkly old cougar (Gionta). I think their GM should have laid off the punch. 

6 minutes ago, coryberg said:

The party is just getting started. There  are still a bunch skanky chicks looking to hook up. Should be getting desperate after watching their friends hook up already.

Boston just picked up a model who let herself go (Nash) and a wrinkly old cougar (Gionta). I think their GM should have laid off the punch. 

It’s like he realized just how much he spent last night (Nash) and thought the only way to balance it out is to eat mr noodles until next payday (Gionta)

Archived