The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Coyotes | 25.02.2018 - 6:30 PM PST - SNP | Dahlin Bowl I - The Lamest Show on Turf

Brad Marchand

I can't really find a forum on here to post this video from the olympics...so thought i'd post it here since it seems the most active. I just want to give a shout out to Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir for their closing dance at the Olympics, in honouring our late Gord Downie from the Tragically Hip. Watch the video if you like...Canada man, what a great place to live. Cheers to all our athletes over there, best medal haul ever...okay now back to Canucks talk sorry for hijacking the thread.

https://olympics.cbc.ca//video/highlights/tessa-virtue-and-scott-moir-pay-tribute-gord-downie-gala-skate/

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

While the game is live, I always cheer for us to win.  After the game is done, I accept a loss was better for our draft position.  

Yea when it's live it's next to impossible to cheer for the other team. As brutal as this sounds I like it when the other team gets 3-4 quick garbage goals so I can move on with life.

There's nothing worse than wasting 3 hours for a 4-3 lose or even worse wasting the spring of 2011 and destroying my liver for nothing.

Just now, Chris12345 said:

Yea when it's live it's next to impossible to cheer for the other team. As brutal as this sounds I like it when the other team gets 3-4 quick garbage goals so I can move on with life.

There's nothing worse than wasting 3 hours for a 4-3 lose or even worse wasting the spring of 2011 and destroying my liver for nothing.

Well, our goalies are usually pretty good at letting in an early weak goal or three.

The Coyotes played a heavy game last night and they got to show off the shiny penny who got them a shutout, they will be sore, tired and satisfied.

The Nucks fresh off a 40 minute effort and well rested will have a motivated Hutton.

Green expects the foot to be mashed down for 60 minutes

I am sure there is no way Guddy can have another game like the last two.

The Nucks have been going along recently wher they win one lose two, well this is the ONE.

Everything is in their favour tonight, it should be a cake walk.  

18 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

This rebuild is destroying my liver way more than the 2011 cup run...

83D10C0D-C691-4670-897F-7FF8AE19ADD6.gif

Archived