The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Erik Karlsson's son passes away

rekker

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Mike Hoffman's longtime girlfriend allegedly behind campaign of harassment against Melinda and Erik Karlsson:

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/mike-hoffmans-longtime-girlfriend-allegedly-behind-campaign-of-harassment-against-melinda-and-erik-karlsson

That is utterly disgusting.  

She is pathetic

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

Good lord, what a mess (looks like I was beaten to it):

Its odd how he said that he and his girlfriend are not involved.  First it was largely just Caryk involved, but he placed himself in it too...man if he is a part of that....no one will want him.  Lockeroom Cancer right there.

3 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

If true, make Hoffman ditch his gf otherwise he's benched.

If he knew it was happening then he should be punished by the coach for being such a terrible teammate.

I am shocked this news was reported here, before the trades and rumour section.

I think if he keeps the GF, he has to be traded.

52 minutes ago, TheRick said:

If there is more of a reason for Karlsson to leave Ottawa, both Erik and Melinda have to leave to get a fresh start in life in general.

Totally agree.  Hoffman's girlfriend is a very ugly person.  I can't see those two existing on the same team.  

27 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Totally agree.  Hoffman's girlfriend is a very ugly person.  I can't see those two existing on the same team.  

What a wing nut. You know what they say about those crazy ones and I'm sure Hoffman has his hands full. Wink wink. But maybe time to cut the amusement ride short Mr Hoffman. 

1 minute ago, rekker said:

What a wing nut. You know what they say about those crazy ones and I'm sure Hoffman has his hands full. Wink wink. But maybe time to cut the amusement ride short Mr Hoffman. 

I would be shocked if Hoffman isn't traded before next season, even if the return is very little.  No way any of the Senator players will be impressed with his ugly girlfriend.  No wonder why the Sens were so horrible last season!  And even with all that horrible stuff around (and the death of his child) EK still was great - putting up over 60 points.  The Sens should trade Hoffman, and give the Karlsson's the key to the city. 

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

There's no question there will be screenshots and evidence of this which will come to light 

If true what an absolutely disgusting human being.  If true and Hoffman has denied it covered it up or engaged in it, nobody is going to want to touch him with a 10 foot pole until that trash on legs is out of his life

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I would be shocked if Hoffman isn't traded before next season, even if the return is very little.  No way any of the Senator players will be impressed with his ugly girlfriend.  No wonder why the Sens were so horrible last season!  And even with all that horrible stuff around (and the death of his child) EK still was great - putting up over 60 points.  The Sens should trade Hoffman, and give the Karlsson's the key to the city. 

I mean seriously. WTF. They got to trade him. What kind of teammate allows that crap to go on? If that was a construction site Hoff would of got knuckled just for the sake of it. 

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

I mean seriously. WTF. They got to trade him. What kind of teammate allows that crap to go on? If that was a construction site Hoff would of got knuckled just for the sake of it. 

I remember hearing rumors that Hoffman was on the trade block earlier this spring.  I guess it's hard, nearly impossible, to trade a guy like him who comes with this ugly woman attached.   I'm sure the other teams know exactly what he brings to the team, and in no way is he a strong enough player to compensate for this girl who comes along with him.  

38 minutes ago, rekker said:

I have a buddy that loves the crazy ones, even though it always ends in some kind of disastrous bs. Some guys are like a moth to flame on that front. 

Archived