The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RUMOR] Leafs and Sharks looking at acquiring Panarin

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

I doubt any team that trades for Panarin isn't gonna want a deal in place first.

My guess is he never makes it to free agency. 

Wouldn’t Parnarin be coming an RFA though?  Is there a special rule that makes him a UFA faster than 7 years I’m missing?  

28 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

The Sharks brass are delusional. They have no good prospects or high draft picks, yet they always think they can acquire the likes of Karlsson, Panarin, etc.

Should they be sitting on their behind and book a golf getaway then? Trying is what advances humanity. And they can offer something like Hertl, 2nd and a B prospect, something along those lines and it's not a bad trade. 

1 hour ago, Hutton Wink said:

The Leaf Fluffers need rehydration from wetting themselves...

A great top-6 sure, but a top-9 with Johnsson and Hyman?  "Unfair"?  Be still my heart...

But yeah go ahead, blow more cap on forwards and try to outscore your sieve-like defence.

If the second line has Panarin, Tavares, and Marner on it, it's not the second line.

It’s weird that people think Columbus will trade panarin to TO without getting a top 6 roster player in return. How can Toronto get Panarin without giving up one of marner/nylander/Kadri etc. There’s no way Columbus doesn’t want one of TO’s young stars coming back in the deal

Archived