Sign in to follow this  
WalkWithElias40

[OFFICIAL GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames Feb 9th, 7pm HNIC

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Once Boeser learns to skate, he’ll be a good player

You mean a 70 point pace isn’t good enough for you.. 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

I've knocked him about his skating, but his skating lately has been really good. 

If that’s the case, it proves his groin issues were a factor.  All we as fans can do is hope Roger gets it right with the injury issues on this team. 

1 minute ago, Darius said:

You mean a 70 point pace isn’t good enough for you.. 

Nope. A player of his caliber should be far beyond that. If you’re okay with mediocrity that’s your choice. It would fit right in with the rest of you lollipper excuse makers wearing your rose coloured glasses. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Just now, YummyCakeFace said:

Nope. A player of his caliber should be far beyond that. If you’re okay with mediocrity that’s your choice. It would fit right in with the rest of you lollipper excuse makers wearing your rose coloured glasses. 

Well I’m glad you are here to clarify that 70 points equates to mediocrity. Wow , I’ve seen the light now.

• Haha 2

Just now, Darius said:

Well I’m glad you are here to clarify that 70 points equates to mediocrity. Wow , I’ve seen the light now.

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m saying. You my friend are a lollipoper. Mediocrity is acceptable to you.  Why expect excellence when mediocrity is acceptable. Booooo!!!

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Roussel would take MT

Tkachuk wouldn’t fight Gudbranson. 

4 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Tkachuk wouldn’t fight Gudbranson. 

Didn't realize Roussell and Gudbranson had fought before, that's pretty cool.

6 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Yes. That’s exactly what I’m saying. You my friend are a lollipoper. Mediocrity is acceptable to you.  Why expect excellence when mediocrity is acceptable. Booooo!!!

Ooooh, straight out of 1960 with that one.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

I don’t know what a lollipopper is. 70 pt production is first line production which means he is a good player already. Contrary to your genius insights. But then again you are obsessed with sticky stuff (and in your face too judging by your name) so maybe you just can’t see. 

Edited by Darius
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Nucks 6-2 Calgary

Boeser x2 

EPx2

Hutton 

Bo

Lindholmx2 (boy is he good) 

T'think..they plucked him from the Canes toilet bowl swirl.

7 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

Ooooh, straight out of 1960 with that one.

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

T'think..they plucked him from the Canes toilet bowl swirl.

That’s right.  The new modern pansy sim pathetic generation that has zero fight capability like you are ruling the day. It’s shameful. We’re breeding an entire generation of wimps.   

33 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Once Boeser learns to skate, he’ll be a good player

:huh:

10 minutes ago, Darius said:

I don’t know what a lollipopper is. 70 pt production is first line production which means he is a good player already. Contrary to your genius insights. But then again you are obsessed with sticky stuff (and in your face too judging by your name) so maybe you just can’t see. 

Yep. Genius. Generation soft. 

1 minute ago, YummyCakeFace said:

That’s right.  The new modern pansy sim pathetic generation that has zero fight capability like you are ruling the day. It’s shameful. We’re breeding an entire generation of wimps.   

i disagree.. I was a competitive blackbelt for years and  a few of my nephews are taking up fighting....when I grew up there was no MMA, now this generation is full of scrappers...and they approach it in a casual sense. No fear.

Btw i also ran nightclubs  DT  Van for 15 years.... these young kids can swing, don't be mistaken. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

I wish we had some kind of "fail" "dislike" "go the hell home" type button for a post like that. Coming down hard on your crew like that. Sucks man!

• Hydration 2