• Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2019 at 12:00 AM

The interesting sidebar to this match up. Both teams have Bettman's ear and have input ( way more input than most teams ) into NHL policy. Whomever loses will be whining about changing the post season playoff brackets. Maybe both teams will try to get things changed ! Expect changes !

5 hours ago, SingleThorn said:

The interesting sidebar to this match up. Both teams have Bettman's ear and have input ( way more input than most teams ) into NHL policy. Whomever loses will be whining about changing the post season playoff brackets. Maybe both teams will try to get things changed ! Expect changes !

Toronto would be screwed either way under the old playoff style they'd play and lose to the Islanders 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A2) Boston Bruins vs. (A3) Toronto Maple Leafs | Series tied 0-0

Mike Kelly illustrates in those 1minute videos the biggest weakness of each team and the areas to exploit.  

He is using a video tracking software to come to his conclusions. SportslogIQ has contracts with over 2/3rd of the teams and the NHL is currently testing them as optical tracking partner.

20 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Probably in the minority but I'd like to see Toronto win. Everyone's picking Boston to win but I'd would love to see the B's out in the 1st round. Then watch Toronto get steamrolled by Tampa in round 2. 

I'd rather see the North Korean national team win than Boston.  I still don't think the Leafs win with an AHL defensive group and an 8 million dollar floater.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

I'd rather see the North Korean national team win than Boston.  I still don't think the Leafs win with an AHL defensive group and an 8 million dollar floater.

Agreed.

To me Toronto winning is a win - win. Boston gets crushed when everyone is favoring them, then Toronto proceeds to get steamrolled by Tampa Bay. 

Cause if either of these teams has a chance against Tampa, it's definitely not Toronto for those exact reasons. 

To summarize my thoughts...F*** Toronto and The Toronto Sports network. I’m in no way a Boston fan, but I’ll take a team built that way in the playoffs over TO. Mathews, Marner and Tavares eat a lot of cap and score a lot of goals, but they can’t play defence. Rat face will have them chasing him all over the ice while Chara does his thing and Bergeron shuts them down. You can’t buy your way to a cup, defence wins championships. Boston will sweep the series. Yes I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

• Upvote 1