The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets November 8 2019 5 pm Pacific - SNP and 650

Rate this topic

-SN-

39 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The last time Canucks won in Winnipeg (Mar. 12, 2014), this was the Canucks roster:

image.png

Only two players on that list are still on the team, no forwards lol. Did we have Marky at the time?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Taking out Gaudette and keeping Eriksson in the lineup......:picard:

As a guy that sorta supports Loui, I'm with you. Adam has been better.

I'm guessing they have a training day for him today which is why he was on the ice earlier this AM? I'm sure he'll be back in the lineup shortly.

Really hoping Sven lights it up tonight.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

40445091212_e507986662_o.jpg

I know this is funny... and Toni you're probably one of the greatest gif / media makers of all time on CDC... but if we keep making jokes about Tanev being injured all the time, what do you think will happen? 

Lets focus our energy on having him healthy all year and along with the rest of the boys.

Luckily it's nothing major and he should only miss a game or two.

Tanev has come to camp in better shape than ever. He's not partying, drinking much, etc... he's gonna be good for 75+ games this year and have his healthiest season.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Huggy! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Myers hatty tonight?

also fun fact. Kyle Wellwood and Tyler Myers are the only 2 players who have played for the nucks and jets.

Kyle Wellwood what a babe <333

What's with you and wellwood bud? 

Saw u posting random wellwood stuff yesterday and it was just weird. Wellwood almost never took a pk because he was slow and his main strength was his face off ability. Average at best stats for a 3rd liner. Far from an elite or good 3rd liner. 

Taylor Pyatt is where it was at though hahaha hahahahaha. The next bertuzzi they called him. Those were the days 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'm thinking that Green and Benning are also looking at the amount of games Gaudette is playing, as he'll be eligible to be picked off of waivers if he surpasses 12 games this season. It's a fine balance to ensure that he gets some experience up here, while also keeping an eye on Roussel and Motte returning to the lineup. I figure that once those two peppy spit(expletive deleted)s return to the lineup, Gaudette will be sent down to Utica to take over as #1 C down there. I also see Eriksson being permanently removed from the roster at that time.

I agree. I also think that they are hoping (and its a very very very slim hope mind you) that LE plays well enough that it convinces some team to take a shot at him while not requiring us to send 5 1st round picks along with him. ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I agree. I also think that they are hoping (and its a very very very slim hope mind you) that LE plays well enough that it convinces some team to take a shot at him while not requiring us to send 5 1st round picks along with him. ;)

Very true. I'm thinking that's the case as well. Stranger things have happened. Hell, Lucic was traded.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1