Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, coastal.view said:

nucks are a religion to him

he does the sign of the cross daily with holy ice

i'm sure you are welcome to join his rituals

and pray to the hockey gods as well

:bigblush:

I was looking for a quicker fix...something I could swallow or smoke, perhaps.

• Haha 3

Sutter can't catch a break.  He proved the haters wrong that were saying he was useless trade bait.  He's always added value to this team and it's showing big time now.

It'll never happen but I'd like to see Horvat center Petey and Boes with Miller sliding in at 2C.  Gives us 2 capable face off options and Gaudette take Sutter's spot.  

• Wat 1

It was a gutsy win by our boys last night...but is it wrong the only thing that has me beaming about the game yesterday was seeing Bill freakin Murray at a Canucks game!? Am I the only one that’s over the moon with this? This guy is one of my all time idols. I so wish I was at that game. Bill fracking Murray, why aren’t people loosing their minds on here!? So sweet to also see pictures of him in our Canucks dressing room after the game too. That guy could just knock on the door of the White House and he would just be let in, no metal detectors, body searches, or questions asked...because it’s Bill mother effin Murray! 

1DF63C03-DD0A-455A-B83A-16F10CF8DE40.jpeg

Edited by Attila Umbrus
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

It was a gutsy win by our boys last night...but is it wrong the only thing that has me beaming about the game yesterday was seeing Bill freakin Murray at a Canucks game!? Am I the only one that’s over the moon with this? This guy is one of my all time idols. I so wish I was at that game. Bill fracking Murray, why aren’t people loosing their minds on here!? So sweet to also see pictures of him in our Canucks dressing room after the game too. That guy could just knock on the door of the White House and he would just be let in, no metal detectors, body searches, or questions asked...because it’s Bill mother effin Murray! 

1DF63C03-DD0A-455A-B83A-16F10CF8DE40.jpeg

The Canucks room has ghosts? 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

Sutter can't catch a break.  He proved the haters wrong that were saying he was useless trade bait.  He's always added value to this team and it's showing big time now.

It'll never happen but I'd like to see Horvat center Petey and Boes with Miller sliding in at 2C.  Gives us 2 capable face off options and Gaudette take Sutter's spot.  

Miller already takes most of the faceoffs on the first line. 

3 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Love this clip.  Lol . Pettersson's compete level is awesome.  The kid truely cares about every single shift. 

I remember watching the play unfold through the heautral zone and thinking that a pass to Petey, right there, is a sketchy play.  I'm fine with QH not making that pass.........many careers have been altered or ended on that play.  I do love Petey's fire though.

• Thanks 1