The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

18 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Not sure how they figure that given their record before and after the coach change shows this team had serious flaws even when all their stars are in the lineup.  Markstrom is rested and expect a good game from him - they won't enjoy getting peppered all that much but their goalies are used to that.   Special teams will be huge for both teams tonight - which ever one comes out to play will likely decide the game.  If I had to place a bet I sure wouldn't place it on the Leafs...3/4 last four games soon to be 4/5.

No kidding. Plus on the road, late game start. Good grief.

4 minutes ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Go Canucks!!!!!!!!!

Make these suckers pay

Grind them to the ice and run back home screaming for their mommies.

I'll leave off with this great moment from Canucks history.

The National Sport channels are so eastern biased.  How about the title reading:  "Greg Adams continues Canuck's Cup Run"?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

WOOOO!!!!! Cant wait gonna crush the laffs

i live and work in toronto and most of my friends are laff fans. we need this victory and i need this victory!! came to work rocking my jersey and there is no opposition jerseys to be found downtown. i think i am going to do a pre game skate at city hall. 

GET ER DONE BOYS!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

12 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

A not insignificant part of me would be happy if the Canucks went 2-80 in a year but just beat the wheels off of the Leafs in those two wins. Like 9-1 final, shots 54-12, dominate possession. Dominate the physical game. Then steal their wives, girlfriends, and mothers. 

And their pets. :emot-parrot:

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

A not insignificant part of me would be happy if the Canucks went 2-80 in a year but just beat the wheels off of the Leafs in those two wins. Like 9-1 final, shots 54-12, dominate possession. Dominate the physical game. Then steal their wives, girlfriends, and mothers. 

We could totally date.

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

Schaller-Beagle-Motte is a line with great chemistry and Schaller is playing really well this year, can't see any logical reason to keep Loui anymore. 

Mottes played 6 games this year in October. They may have showed chemistry then but Schaller was a -3 last game and will be scratched tonight. I don't think Schaller or Motte cracks the lineup over Sutter and Ferland. Not a knock on them, just the depth of a healthy roster.

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser

Pearson - Horvat - Leivo

Roussell - Gaudette - Virtanen

Ferland - Beagle - Sutter 

Schaller - Motte

Eriksson to Utica

Both of them will be in the press box  till an injury anyway so send Motte to Utica on a conditioning stint.

Green would be nuts to scratch anyone in the 4 lines for Schaller.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1