The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Maple Leafs @ Canucks - Dec 10, 2019 - 7pm Pacific - Live on SNET

Rate this topic

Jack in the box

4 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

All the major Canadian sports broadcasts are based out of Toronto. I wonder if it has anything to do with that? hmm.

Auston Matthews could break a finger nail and that would make front page on TSN.

trolling his home town fan base.... its so.... Toronto. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

54 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

McCabe, who I hated giving up for and what began my suffering from the Sedins, btw. 

It worked out though. Nice one, Burke. 

Might add I always wanted tucker in van. Tucker with a young kes  would have been annoying as hell to play against. 

• Haha 1

Just listened to a Burrows interview on 1040.   He's coaching the PP in Laval.  Fifth best in a 31 team league.  (Utica is 4th!)  Maybe Newel should be looking over his shoulder.  But we are holding at #4 in PP percentage right now, just like the baby Canucks are, so Newel probably has a bit of breathing room.

Edited by kilgore
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Does your magic work pregame, or only during the game?  

Only during the game. Don’t think we’ll be needing it but I’ll keep the eyes on the score and try to sneak out of my meeting and throw up some magic 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Ha, only few days ago people were bashing leivo good thing his turning it up

People always need someone to bash. I think he’s been decent all year. Does what and plays were he’s told to. Picks up points here and there. What else could you want from a player like that

The center of the known universe comes to the wrong coast

Pressure on the Laffs to win is growing while the Canucks have it easy.

TO media actually questions harder about losing while the Canuck media gently find the silver lings and protect the team, well coaches and GM anyway.

TO media ask when will the team win, Vancouver ask if anyone has a headache today and ask can they kiss it better.

TO fans are building gallows demanding winning, In Van, the media report they are tip toeing through the tulips and smelling the roses.

TO has superior talent and depth just not the goaltending. The have to match up with Taveras - Horvat?, Marner - Person?, Mathews - Leivo? Barrie and Rielly. All those and then there is Nylander, Kerfoot, Kappenen and Canuck killer Spezza.

Their media have been all over them.

They will be rested and mostly healthy but very motivated.

The Nucks start fast and hard, but TO takes over the game in the second.

The PP stands large for both teams.

This will be another beer league no hitter so the 2 or 3 hits, real hits, will be marveled at.

TO wins this one in a walk IF Anderson is in net. If Micheal Hutchison, well he may sing Kicks.;)

• Wat 1

1 hour ago, 250Integra said:

All the major Canadian sports broadcasts are based out of Toronto. I wonder if it has anything to do with that? hmm.

Auston Matthews could break a finger nail and that would make front page on TSN.

Even more hilarious, is him “assaulting a woman” in Arizona doesnt even get him community service.  

*edit

Even MORE friggen hilarious, is that, if he dropped his tighty whiteys to any one in toronto, they would be like “OMG im going to blo......”......

ooh kay. They love him. Thats all that happens in that scenario kids. Everyone gets coffee. And a cookie. With a santa face on. They shake hands, and go home. 

I highly expect someone else has to put matthews pants back on him though. 

Edited by MystifyNCrucify

4 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

TO media actually questions harder about losing while the Canuck media gently find the silver lings and protect the team, well coaches and GM anyway.

TO media ask when will the team win, Vancouver ask if anyone has a headache today and ask can they kiss it better.

TO fans are building gallows demanding winning, In Van, the media report they are tip toeing through the tulips and smelling the roses.

TO has superior talent and depth just not the goaltending. The have to match up with Taveras - Horvat?, Marner - Person?, Mathews - Leivo? Barrie and Rielly. All those and then there is Nylander, Kerfoot, Kappenen and Canuck killer Spezza.

This will be another beer league no hitter so the 2 or 3 hits, real hits, will be marveled at.

TO wins this one in a walk IF Anderson is in net. If Micheal Hutchison, well he may sing Kicks.;)

Cool story, broseph

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

offensive talent yes, TO has that.  We have more depth though.  I think we are a much better defensive team, and play the right way.  The Leafs are soft, and play soft.  

We win 3-2 (and not by a lot more) because the refs call lots of penalties against us in hopes to keep the TO TV audience watching, so the league can get more money.