The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Columbus March 8 (We were so excited about playing Columbus no one made a GDT thread edition)

Rate this topic

CaptKirk888

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I didn’t say that but when your getting first line minutes you should get one shot on goal, no? Especially in 7 periods.

He’s in his sophomore year and has had a great year so far, no shots in 2 games isn’t a big deal and can happen to even the best players. Still helping the team win.

Just now, Cali Canuck said:

The Canucks played ok.  The CBJ will start to tire soon the 2nd period will be better. 

They were already tired. I saw one sprint from one cbj player and about 10 icings. If we are lucky they will continue playing this way. We may have pissed away the easiest period to score in the nhl all season. They were skating in cement. It's a shame our team also decided to join them in the marathon pace. 

1 minute ago, Petey40 said:

He’s in his sophomore year and has had a great year so far, no shots in 2 games isn’t a big deal and can happen to even the best players. Still helping the team win.

He’s had an ok year. He hasn’t blown anyone away this year. It’s been ok. I agree he is young and will get better but we have to be honest as well. It hasn’t been an amazing year.

• Wat 1