Sign in to follow this  
Dazzle

CDC Poker Club - All players welcome! Free to play/free entry

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

On 4/2/2020 at 9:37 PM, Dazzle said:

I'm seriously contemplating choosing and finding another program which allows mobile user support.

That would be amazing. 
I’d be in for sure. 
 

11 hours ago, luckylager said:

I've installed it twice now and it doesn't work. I won't give any program 3 tries. In my experience any program designed so poorly will just be a pain in the ass even if it manages to work on the third try.

If dazzle finds a different platform, an app for my tablet ideally, I'll try again.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

That would be amazing. 
I’d be in for sure. 
 

 

@gmen81 @Tre Mac

 

Ok, I've spent some time looking at the available apps on mobile. I've concluded that I will choose PPpoker for mobile games (available for free on Google Play). I'm new at this app so I have to play around with it.

 

Please let me know what the interest level is like for mobile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dazzle said:

First game will be held tomorrow at 7:00 pm PST. Time can be adjusted depending on people's availability. Also, it can be earlier too. I'm just setting this up as a placeholder.

I am in

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

@gmen81 @Tre Mac

 

Ok, I've spent some time looking at the available apps on mobile. I've concluded that I will choose PPpoker for mobile games (available for free on Google Play). I'm new at this app so I have to play around with it.

 

Please let me know what the interest level is like for mobile.

So two groups?  I'd be out on mobile so hope we'll keep the PS one too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

So 7 pm tonight?  Also is this still on PokerStars?

That's what I understand...see you there/then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm down to play if there's room!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ceres said:

I'm down to play if there's room!

I got you covered.

 

To all, please REGISTER for the tournament tonight that is at 7 pm. Sign up is available! Thank you! I will add everyone's name.

 

@Cup2022 @nuckin_futz @Elias Pettersson @luckylager @Gawdzukes

 

@Phil_314 @debluvscanucks

Edited by Dazzle
  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 1:47 PM, Wilbur said:

If someone can get on this on the iPad let me know.  I couldn't find a way to access home games.

I've added a mobile app option, but no one so far has replied. I might set it up for next time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 10:52 AM, falcon45ca said:

Club ID & Invitation Code not valid...:sadno:

Are you still having trouble registering?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 8:33 AM, Kragar said:

@Dazzle What's the time commitment here?

Poker game tonight at 7 PM. Please feel free to drop in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Poker game tonight at 7 PM. Please feel free to drop in!

Thanks... I'll see what I can do, but likely that will fall into family time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I got you covered.

 

To all, please REGISTER for the tournament tonight that is at 7 pm. Sign up is available! Thank you! I will add everyone's name.

 

@Cup2022 @nuckin_futz @Elias Pettersson @luckylager @Gawdzukes

 

@Phil_314 @debluvscanucks

Registered - Kold as Kolsch

 

Can you give us a longer clock? I play poker with friends on occasion, but played a bit on pokerstars last night and it really moves too quickly for me. No time to think about odds, let alone adjust bet amount based on pot size etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Registered - Kold as Kolsch

 

Can you give us a longer clock? I play poker with friends on occasion, but played a bit on pokerstars last night and it really moves too quickly for me. No time to think about odds, let alone adjust bet amount based on pot size etc..

Oh...hope so.  Haven't played since last time we did this ...so rusty.  Extra time would be good.

 

Registered.   As me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just registered. Here's to hoping I actually remember to join on time.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FixitDrunk said:

Thanks for doing this! I'm in... Str82number1

Dazzle rocks...he set it all up.   Such a good distraction from all the craziness....I mean, what better way to socially distance ourselves than a good ol' game of poker?  So fun.

  • Like 1
  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.