• Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2020 at 12:00 AM

I voted Vegas in 6... but I won't be surprised if Dallas wins this series.

They have 2 PMDs that can evade Vegas forecheck. And once you get past those aggressive forecheckers, they got forwards that have all of a sudden found a way to put the puck in the net in all sorts of ways (snipe, crash the net, tip ins, rebounds, etc).

Ultimately, I see Khudobin as a weakness for Dallas and if they lose, it will be because of goaltending.

16 hours ago, khay said:

I voted Vegas in 6... but I won't be surprised if Dallas wins this series.

They have 2 PMDs that can evade Vegas forecheck. And once you get past those aggressive forecheckers, they got forwards that have all of a sudden found a way to put the puck in the net in all sorts of ways (snipe, crash the net, tip ins, rebounds, etc).

Ultimately, I see Khudobin as a weakness for Dallas and if they lose, it will be because of goaltending.

yeah poor Hughes didn't have much of a chance at times, but with two it will be interesting to see what Dallas can do there. 

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This is surprising, but I think it has to do more with giving Lehner some rest after the condensed schedule against the Canucks.

Maybe they just fear Kelly Sutherland as much as we do and have already penciled in the L for this one :ph34r:

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

This is surprising, but I think it has to do more with giving Lehner some rest after the condensed schedule against the Canucks.

I was really wishing we would have seen Fleury in game 7. I still can’t believe how close we were. It stings.

Vegas seems like they're still playing against us, and got surprised by Dallas' speed and forechecking which are even better than their own.

I'm not much of the Stars fan but Heiskanen is a real deal, and a front runner for Conn Smyth.

Go stars, &^@# Vegas!

EDIT:

I wish we could rent the Stars Demko, although Khudobin is doing pretty well himself.

Edited by 1-d
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Vegas seems like they're still playing against us, and got surprised by Dallas' speed and forechecking which are even better than their own.

[...]

Agreed. The same thing happened to the Canucks in Game 1 against the Golden Knights — they weren’t able to adapt to the new style of play.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Shots Dallas 23-12 in the second. 

Guess vegas getting a taste of their own medicine. 

Dallas has just been burying Vegas players in pressure. 

Green: take notes, passive D has its place but the best way to keep them from scoring is just to take away their time and space

• Upvote 1