The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

28 minutes ago, c00kies said:

So with that, does Seattle blow it up a bit more, or do they try to fill much needed holes and re-evaluate the team next season?

If I'm in charge, I blow it up. They could get solid return on Metcalfe and Lockett as well.....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

So sad to see Russ gone. He was the epitome of a Seahawk. He could go down as the greatest Seahawk of all time. He did it all. From community work to contributing on the field, Wilson gave it his all. He brought home this team’s first Super Bowl win. So close to pulling off back to back championships too. Seahawks did well to get a big haul for Russ. It will not be the same without Wilson here. Wish him all the best in Denver and cheers to the start of a new era in Seattle! Go Hawks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bounce000 said:

Canuck fans would be jumping off buildings if we traded away 2 firsts and 2 seconds.

Benning says hi

Add to that trading away two more 1st round prospects picked by him and buying out another.

But he's not worth taking the high dive off the Lions Gate

I guess JT is the quarterback we got back?

10 hours ago, Van40 said:

Seattle got more compensation than you'd think for a soon to be 34 yo declining player

on paper yes, but those draft picks aren't as good as they seem. This draft coming up has no franchise QBs, they'll have to wait till 2023 for Ewer or Arch Manning, and by that time, the Broncos pick will be late.

10 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

So sad to see Russ gone. He was the epitome of a Seahawk. He could go down as the greatest Seahawk of all time. He did it all. From community work to contributing on the field, Wilson gave it his all. He brought home this team’s first Super Bowl win. So close to pulling off back to back championships too. Seahawks did well to get a big haul for Russ. It will not be the same without Wilson here. Wish him all the best in Denver and cheers to the start of a new era in Seattle! Go Hawks!

Not could, he is the greatest Seahawk of them all

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, camaro ss said:

I don’t know why they don’t keep him. Build around him like (Rodgers, Mahomes. Franchise Quarterback’s don’t leave just like that. It’ll be years before they’re ready to compete again. Quarterbacks don’t grow in trees.

Seahawks have too many holes on both sides of the ball. At the very least, Rodgers, Mahomes have a good supporting cast, not just on offence