The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

Hi, Its been a couple years since I've been to a Lions game and I looking to buy some tickets for the playoff game vs Calgary (yes I am a football newbie, get over it). Instead of asking where the best place to sit is, what is the least favourable place to sit? i.e. any restricted views, or inconvenient sections? I've been to two concerts at BC Place in the last 2 months but both upper bowl. I'm sure all the seats are the same but if anyone had any input that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

• Cheers 1

Going to the Western Semi.  Two $100 tix on the 40 yard line.  Nice!

Way better value than the Canucks - especially when the Canucks are losing all the time. (And I have season tix).

Prediction.  The Canucks have crossed over to losing fans this year with this pricing - $22.50 for draft beer, $15.50 for footlong hotdogs, $11.50 for cans of beer.  Nope.  People are going to drop out over the next year on the Canucks unless they are a playoff team. Their corporate greed is showing.

According to Farhan Lalji, they sold 10,000 tickets on the first day and that was just to insiders. They still have a lot of time to sell. I remember back in the early 2000s when the Lions were always in the Western Final, the snowball effect of people buying tickets to get to over 50,000 was so exciting. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Game time 5:30 pacific.

Hope Rourke plays well in his return-I'm expecting 2 or 3 quarters from him.

I'd like to see if he can run effectively, or if he will be stuck as a pocket passer, till next totally healthy year?

Also hoping for an injury update on the receivers.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:08 PM, fanfor42 said:

Going to the Western Semi.  Two $100 tix on the 40 yard line.  Nice!

Way better value than the Canucks - especially when the Canucks are losing all the time. (And I have season tix).

Prediction.  The Canucks have crossed over to losing fans this year with this pricing - $22.50 for draft beer, $15.50 for footlong hotdogs, $11.50 for cans of beer.  Nope.  People are going to drop out over the next year on the Canucks unless they are a playoff team. Their corporate greed is showing.

Is it really corporate greed?  

$82 million plus in players salaries alone...

Oh, and, Go Bombers GO!!!!!!!

• Sad 1