The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

36 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Ehhhhh congrats lions and all their fans! Football just isn't a sport for me but it's still awesome to see some sort of winning important games for a Vancouver team lol

I wish there was a North American Rugby League. With real grass fields. I would get behind that.

1 hour ago, PistolPete13 said:

Great win for the Lions today. Props to our defence for stuffing Calgary’s run game and our offensive line for controlling the line of scrimmage.

The td pass on third and one was the turning point.

A huge shout out to Nathan Rourke. You could tell that he was playing through some pain, but he got the job done. Hatcher was locked in today, and Burnham with a beautiful catch in the end zone.

Lots to like for Lions fans today. 

Butler not feeling 100% too...curious to see what's up with him.

The team gutted out a win. They wanted it more, you could see that. Home crowd really makes a difference too.

Was listening to some post game on 730 in the car and David Menard (I think it was him) was saying he got emotional when they came out on the field and everyone was waving towels. He said he hadn't experienced an atmosphere like that and he really took it all in. Very cool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Butler not feeling 100% too...curious to see what's up with him.

The team gutted a win out. They wanted it more, you could see that. Home crowd really makes a difference too.

He got destroyed on the play that he fumbled. Looked like he tweaked hi knee. I was amazed that he played through it and ran so well.

Heard his post game interview with Moj.

He seems okay and he should be ready to rack up some big yardage against the Blue Bumblers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1