The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Santorelli future

ScotianLifestyle

Resigning Mike Santorelli  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This can't be the lineup next season. Either gillis fixes his mess or he's gone imo

Gillis' reluctance to move NTC's, over-rewarding loyalty, and refusal to do anything that makes complete sense kind of handcuffs us.

I would hope so too but IMO it will be another band-aid, a smoke show of words for the followers, and business as usual.

Santorelli is our version of Bolland, just played more games before the injury. Santo makes Hansen expendable and is more versatile than Hansen because he can play C or W.

Santo should be re-signed to play wing or C on our 3rd line. We can probably sign him for cheaper considering his injury and that he's from Vancouver.

this.

I am a big advocate of Santorelli. If anyone earned a contract extension, or the right to stay here and play for this organization, it is santorelli. In my honest opinion, he has been a top 5 player for us this year. To me he's like a mini Kesler. He does everything for the team that we ask of him and he does it well. He also provides the heart and soul for this team much like Kesler. Letting Santo go would be a big mistake. (of course, unless he demands a ridiculous contract.)

I honestly think that this fan base doesn't appreciate Santo enough. Dude was signed to play in utica or maybe get a few minutes. If he was able to play 3c, he would have already been a steal. Instead what did he do? He came in and outperformed every one of our forwards minus Kes and the Sedins (in my opinion.) It would be a crime not to offer him a longer contact in his hometown. Look at how we have done without him. He is much more valuable to this team than people give him credit for. I hope I haven't seen the last of him in penis Canucks uniform.

BRING SANTO BACK MG. BRING HIM BACK

Keeper for sure he was the heart of the canucks this year, could play on all lines and was 3rd on the canucks in scoring before his injury i think you guys all forget that, anyway he wants to stay and im sure he will stay for a discount home town boy and plays with heart, not like the rest of the canucks this year.

Archived