The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

It would be awesome if Tryamkin retuned to the fold. In his last season at various times he showed just how big a game changer he can be. Unfortunately like many have pointed out before his consistency was lacking.

I just hope the khl is difficult enough for Tryamkin to continue to develope properly.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, J-23 said:

Is it possible to buyout his KHL contract..

I read earlier in the thread he has to be the one buying out his contract.  I think if we buy it out the cost goes against our Cap?  One of the smart posters can update.  

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2018 at 3:52 AM, vannuck59 said:

How much is his KHL contract

Here is the full list of the top 30 KHL contracts from 2 years ago?, translated via Sportfact.ru:

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 2.15.31 PM

My guess is that Tryamkin would be @ the bottom ten of this list. Plus I am sure he signed a hometown discount to be near his family and with his new marriage etc.

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

25. Torpedo Vladimir Galuzin 

How did we not draft this guy, don't care if he can play, his name is Torpedo Vladimir Galuzin.

Kinda don’t want to correct this, because I agree that a player named Torpedo would be pretty awesome, but that’s not actually his name. Vladimir Galuzin plays for Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod in the KHL. Torpedo is a pretty popular sports team name in Russia. I believe its history goes back to the old Soviet sporting societies that represented various groups of workers. I think Torpedo was the name given to teams representing automobile plant workers.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME