The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

38 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

It must, because I didn’t get a notification. It’s like the post was completely scrubbed out of existence. Weird.

Your post is in the thread "canucks interested in ferland".

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Weird, I just made a post five minutes ago joking about whether Tryamkin’s parents had also bought a BBQ.

And the post seems to have disappeared. 

Like I posted, it went through, and I was looking at my post on the top of this page.

Then, I come back to the page and it’s not here.

Does CDC have a search and destroy bot that erases posts with bad jokes and silly references? :huh:

Just wondering, because those posts make up a considerable portion of my content. :lol:

50 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I repped that BBQ post too.  Does that also disappear?  

... are you guys saying there’s a free bbq on here somewhere?   Some kind of Sbisa giveaway?

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Don’t hippies smoke weed?  Nikita no like.  

Think again Alf...   Big Nik seen here with Baertschi, Stetcher and Edler at the Roxy a couple of years ago on Halloween..

apparently Jake is under the bench already .

Team Medicinary.

1882EEDC-2D40-48EF-A654-0B14BD7F170E.jpeg

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 1

Ok....just for shhts and giggles.....

Could you imagine if Jimbo traded to Parayko and Tryamkin re-signed...…...

Tryamkin       Parayko

Edler             Hughes

Hutton           Tanev

Juolevi           Woo

Oh God! I have to go and have a smoke!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

OK, now......I am getting old and don't need this. Nikita, if you read this $&!#....give us a sign man! Give us a sign!

Did you read this post?  V

V                                            ..  things that make you go hmmmmm.?                                       

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Did you read this post?  V

V                                            ..  things that make you go hmmmmm.?                                       

I am doing a lot of Hmmming now.....God damn it!:picard:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

It must, because I didn’t get a notification. It’s like the post was completely scrubbed out of existence. Weird.

Nikita saw the weird characters on his phone and automatically deleted it.  Kind of me deleting a spam message.

Edited by stanleysteamersmyl
wrong word

12 hours ago, Jester13 said:

He's coming back - all signs point to yes. The fact that he's waiting until his current contract expires is admirable, and the fact that he left because of WD is equally as admirable :D 

Hughes and Tree will be the best top pairing in the league. Book it. Seriously, Greener is the perfect coach for Tree because of how honest and caring he is. I. Can't. Friggen. Wait.

He is not coming back book it

Just bad luck for Benning and his team to have drafted this big 6'7" 255 Lbs D man and he decides to leave and go back home..

The KHL league is not even close to the NHL... The  lifestyle of NHL players on road trips, planes, Hotels , there really looked after..

Watched a documentary on KHL was a little scary..

Tryamkin would be at least a solid #4 or 5 D guy.. Lets keep are fingers crossed that he returns. Still remember his fight with Jamie Benn..

• Upvote 1