The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Sven Baertschi Recalled by Vancouver

Smiley2051

Love it. Tomorrow is the only game left on the schedule that the Canucks can afford to lose so inserting Sven is a low risk move. Thanks for everything Ronny hockey but as others have said he's definitely been trying to do too much in the last few games.

I think Kenins is more effective serving as a 4th line energy player playing against other 4th liners. However, as of late the Horvat line has been given a more important role and more minutes against tougher players. Kenins has a tougher time keeping the puck and causing turnovers against better players.

I agree with your comments. With Bo's added responsibilities Kennins drags him down. Great energy player but very weak puck skills.

YAY!

Been hoping for this since he started in Utica.

He proved he was too good to keep down on the farm.

I think I like 47-53-36 the best for now.

In the future, I would like to see 47-53-17.

Also, Bare-Chi might be tried on the 2nd PP unit (until it scores and becomes the #1 PP Unit).

The way this kid plays, moves, and shoots, he could pot a couple or more in the excitement of his first game as a Canuck!

Go Bare-Chi!

Go Canucks!

I am so excited to see him in action.

I think we could potentially have gotten him on an absolute steal.

Yep my thoughts as well.

Some consistent NHL time will tell the whole story.

If he plays anything reminiscent of how he plays in Utica, we're in for a treat 2-3 years from now B)

Archived