The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Complete Hockey News‏ @CompleteHkyNews 4m4 minutes ago

Vancouver Canucks forward Brock Boeser has the most points in Canucks history through 27 career games. #Canucks

Brock Boeser - 24

Dixon Ward - 22

Trevor Linden - 20

Daniel Sedin - 17

Garry Valk - 17

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fakename70 said:

You wouldn't have bothered to comment on WHAT I SAID IN MAY, genius. You really needed me to clarify that for you? You know what's worse than me being wrong? You patting yourself on the back over Boeser's performance as if you had something to do with it. You didn't. 

Jeez, if you're wrong you're wrong dude. No need to be bitter about things. Accept it and move on. It takes a stronger person to not be afraid of being wrong. You're not exactly displaying that.... 

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1

I'm a little annoyed with how nobody outside of the Canucks fanbase is talking about how Brock is one point behind Keller despite Keller having played 5 more games. He's also tied with Barzal, who's played 2 more games than him. Yet in all these Calder predictions and analyst videos, Boeser's name is barely mentioned. 

We have someone very special in Brock Boeser!

TSN Radio Vancouver‏Verified account @TSN1040 6m6 minutes ago

.@rayferrarotsn on Boeser: Guys in the NHL don't score his first goal anymore. From the strong side, across the goalie's body. Boeser beat him clean. That was a sweet, sweet release. Guys just don't score that goal anymore #canucks

giphy.gif

And then his second snipe

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, hanzolo said:

I'm a little annoyed with how nobody outside of the Canucks fanbase is talking about how Brock is one point behind Keller despite Keller having played 5 more games. He's also tied with Barzal, who's played 2 more games than him. Yet in all these Calder predictions and analyst videos, Boeser's name is barely mentioned. 

Don't worry, once he gains some distance from his competition, they will start talking about him. He is the leading goal scorer and point getter on our team and plays on the first line. Keller plays for a basement team so his production won't be consistent once teams start targeting him. Barzal plays on the 3rd line so he will not be producing at this pace consistently but he is the only threat to Boeser's chance to win the Calder. Boeser has Horvat on the 1st line so if am a betting man, I would see him keeping this pace of production throughout the year unless there is an injury. Right now its a three horse race but at the end of the year I predict it will be between Barzal and Boeser with Keller a distant third.

23 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Don't worry, once he gains some distance from his competition, they will start talking about him. He is the leading goal scorer and point getter on our team and plays on the first line. Keller plays for a basement team so his production won't be consistent once teams start targeting him. Barzal plays on the 3rd line so he will not be producing at this pace consistently but he is the only threat to Boeser's chance to win the Calder. Boeser has Horvat on the 1st line so if am a betting man, I would see him keeping this pace of production throughout the year unless there is an injury. Right now its a three horse race but at the end of the year I predict it will be between Barzal and Boeser with Keller a distant third.

I would argue that Sergachev might be on of the three finalists when all is said and done. He might end up being Boeser's greatest competitor in this race.

30 minutes ago, DefCon1 said:

Oh I still remember the mattress line...2 Queens and a King haha

Two twins and a King*

2 hours ago, hanzolo said:

Eastern bias media. 

6 hours ago, The Lock said:

Jeez, if you're wrong you're wrong dude. No need to be bitter about things. Accept it and move on. It takes a stronger person to not be afraid of being wrong. You're not exactly displaying that.... 

But you are? I'm not the one who dug up a comment from 6 months ago and trolled the person who gave an opinion that so far has been wrong. That's what you and 1-2 others have done. Just be sure to be man enough to come find me again in another 6 months since you apparently don't have much else going on if/when Boeser hits the wall and his stats nosedive. 

If you're going to call someone out online, don't act surprised and/or scold them for not "accepting it and moving on" when you get a response.