The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Just now, Ossi Vaananen said:

Damn... McAvoy is a fine defenceman. I have some doubts growing now as to whether Juolevi was the best D available.

Anyway, we'll see if McKenzie had it right, and the Canucks offer Boeser a chance to burn a year off his ELC. I guess I'm excited about the possibility, but I would happily wait until training camp to see him. 

I feel like they'll throw a bone to the STH in the form of Boeser. Hell I wasn't planning on going to anymore games this year but if Brock suits up I might. 

1 minute ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Damn... McAvoy is a fine defenceman. I have some doubts growing now as to whether Juolevi was the best D available.

Anyway, we'll see if McKenzie had it right, and the Canucks offer Boeser a chance to burn a year off his ELC. I guess I'm excited about the possibility, but I would happily wait until training camp to see him. 

Yeah I really liked him last year as well. I think his size will hold him back a little where he will never be a true #1 d-man but a very good 2-3 man clearly. We'll see if Charlies game transfers to the bigs like we saw Stecher's.

1 minute ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Yeah I really liked him last year as well. I think his size will hold him back a little where he will never be a true #1 d-man but a very good 2-3 man clearly. We'll see if Charlies game transfers to the bigs like we saw Stecher's.

Charlie McAvoy's size? This is the same 6'1" 211 lbs guy were are talking about here right? 

Just now, Dutch_Canuck said:

Great game. Both teams played well. Keller showed why he's such a highly touted player, incredible skill. 

UND played well. BU got lucky. 99% of the time you more than double your opponents shot you win.

When will Boeser be teamed with Baertschi and Horvat?

2 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Learning experience for Brock and the youngsters on und. BU was the favourite coming in but they did not look like it for the second half of the game. UND deserved to win but this is sports and anything can happen.

Ya und was stomping them in OT 

Just now, Hortankin said:

UND played well. BU got lucky. 99% of the time you more than double your opponents shot you win.

When will Boeser be teamed with Baertschi and Horvat?

next year hopefully :)

I don't see the need to rush him let him get healthy (speculative injury to wrist could still be bothering him)