The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dmitry Zhukenov | C

The difference already in his game from prospect camp earlier in summer until now is impressive, he is still tiny but he's getting accustom to the NA nicely. He was so confused and lost during drills because of his language barrier but during game, his instincts seem to come out.

This first year in the Q is going to be crucial, he needs to work hard

The difference already in his game from prospect camp earlier in summer until now is impressive, he is still tiny but he's getting accustom to the NA nicely. He was so confused and lost during drills because of his language barrier but during game, his instincts seem to come out.

This first year in the Q is going to be crucial, he needs to work hard

He just needs to mature.

Benning Believes Zhukenov will be an important player for them in the future already. Not bad for a 4th rounder, that some scouts were criticizing early.

I think he has a 90% chance of scoring 20 Goals and 45 Assists in the Q this year.

5% chance of 15 Goals and 35 Assists

5% chance of 25 Goals and 55 Assists

Benning Believes Zhukenov will be an important player for them in the future already. Not bad for a 4th rounder, that some scouts were criticizing early.

I think he has a 90% chance of scoring 20 Goals and 45 Assists in the Q this year.

5% chance of 15 Goals and 35 Assists

5% chance of 25 Goals and 55 Assists

Lol where are you getting those percentages from?

I think he's got a shot at 100 points with his skill and no injuries.

Lol where are you getting those percentages from?

I think he's got a shot at 100 points with his skill and no injuries.

Woah, let him learn some English first. He has a lot of adjusting to do. I'm expecting a good 50-70pts. I see him finishing strong as he gets more comfortable