The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Brady Tkachuk bulldozing his way to the net causes havoc and gets a goal for his team.

Exactly what we're missing.. pls benning draft him

edit: (overturned goalie interf). but still, first shift and he's already making an impact.

Watch his back check. Its quite impressive

3 minutes ago, Isam said:

Watch his back check. Its quite impressive

yeah, then mixing it up with gaudette. Just before that intercepts a pass and gets it to a teammate for a scoring chance. 2 shifts and he's made an impact. 

9 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Brady Tkachuk bulldozing his way to the net causes havoc and gets a goal for his team.

Exactly what we're missing.. pls benning draft him

edit: (overturned goalie interf). but still, first shift and he's already making an impact.

thats the exact play i wish we could see Jake pull off with regularity...

Just now, TNucks1 said:

if we dont draft Dahlin i'd be fine with JB pickin Tkachuk.

what we need to do is pry that 1st rounder out of NYI - the one that Calgary gave them for Hamonic...then we pray Calgary misses the playoffs, we win the lotto twice (once with our pick and once with the first rounder from Calgary) and we draft both Dahlin and Tkachuk....then strap on your seat belt!

lol...its nice to dream...

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Agreed, it would be a tough pill to swallow if we draft Tkachuk and elite offensive talents like Zadina and Svechnikov are still on the board. BPA boys.

I agree.  Really like the top 4 this year.  Not a big fan of Boqvist though. 

12 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

He's a big boy, but we have many needs.

BPA.

Exactly this! Sure we need somebody with size that plays hard but we’re also getting out skilled every night! With a high pick we can’t pass up on the most skilled players! It’s easier to acquire grit in trades and free agency then it is to get skill. BPA all the way! I’ll be very sad if we pick Tkachuk over Svechnikov!

• Upvote 1