The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Arizona Coyotes - Friday, 10/30/2015 - 7 PM PT

Green Goblin

Smith hasn't been playing so hot since he went 3-0 to start the season. I'm going to think we take this one pretty handily so long as the defence doesn't let Domi/Duclair/Hanzel do their thing. 

4-2 Canucks - Willie doesn't sit the rookies in the 3rd period and we manage to hold a lead for once.

Really interested in seeing how Domi and Duclair look as we will have to play them for the next 5+ years

These two young guns are on lines 1 and 2. Domi has more points than anyone on the Vancouver roster and both are plus 4. Also, Doan is on the 3rd line. This is a model I'd like the Nucks to try--drop the grinders down a bit and bring up some talented youth into the top 6. 

These two young guns are on lines 1 and 2. Domi has more points than anyone on the Vancouver roster and both are plus 4. Also, Doan is on the 3rd line. This is a model I'd like the Nucks to try--drop the grinders down a bit and bring up some talented youth into the top 6. 

They're also in a market where hockey is pretty much an afterthought. So they don't get the media/fan pressure that is here in Vancouver. When there's no where to go but up, any improvement is desirable. 

I predict that I will be annoyed by the terrible coyote howl every time it happens. I will curse and swear about how much I hate watching us play in Arizona. I will then complain about how boring a team they are to watch. Finally, at the end, I will be glad it's over and that this only happens a couple times a year.

Canucks 1-0... In the shootout! lol

Archived