The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks win 4-1 against the Stinky Flyers.

Odd.

Mac had almost 14 mins TOI , Virt had close to 11 mins. Guess WD realized benching the kids for the 3rd wasn't helping him hold on to leads so he might as well play them, and what do you know, 2 wins in a row with kids playing in the 3rd. 

Miller had another good game, this guys been a rock in net so far, full credit for teams success. 

I'm going to give Willie props here. He actually rolled 4 lines and showed faith in the kids. 

Just watched the post game and he said he didn't think anyone got over 16 minutes. I checked and indeed none of the forwards played more than 16 minutes, so he REALLY rolled all 4. That's a credit to the guys too though, they played the way he wanted.

I thought everyone played very well and really loved Cracknell's game tonight. That guy will be a really important player come playoff time, size, grit, can grind it out. Very good pick up. Great to see an NHL journeyman maybe solidifying himself a role in the NHL. If he plays this way all year, he'll get a 2-3 year contract here.

Archived