The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Captain John Scott

2 hours ago, Monty said:

If he actually plays, this would be the first time ever that I would at least watch PART of the All Star game. It's such a boring game with no entertainment value whatsoever. 

Having never once in your life watched even a part of the ASG, how could you possibly have an original opinion.

It's gonna be like teenagers going out on the pond for some game time and someone brings their 5 year old brother to play. I hope his teammates just spend their whole game(s) trying to set him up and get him some ASG scoring records.

It's the freaking All-Star game people; they've always been a joke. May as well let everyone just have some fun on the ice.

4 hours ago, Monty said:

If he actually plays, this would be the first time ever that I would at least watch PART of the All Star game. It's such a boring game with no entertainment value whatsoever. Having a guy like Scott play, who has the skill of a beer league player, gives people like me hope.

This is why it makes sense for the NHL to either allow these jokes or just kill the voting system and do it the old way.

My money is on Jagr, will be able to skate around Scott and pepper him with multiple jabs, then rush in using his center of gravity to take the Oak tree down to the ice. To avoid a suspension remember no ground and pound.

6 hours ago, Monty said:

If he actually plays, this would be the first time ever that I would at least watch PART of the All Star game. It's such a boring game with no entertainment value whatsoever. Having a guy like Scott play, who has the skill of a beer league player, gives people like me hope.

what ?! you didn't watch when John Garrett subbed in for King Richard?

6 hours ago, Mustapha said:

::D Don't know why so many people are dissing this,,, I am totally going to watch the Pacific team now.

The prize money would be a big deal to a guy like Scott, who makes league minimum.

Also, Scott does not have the skill of a 'beer league player' who can 'barely skate'. It's hyperbolic nonsense. Even the lowliest NHL player would make the average hockey player look like a peewee.

Haha this guy gets it!:lol:

Archived