The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Lightning

-Vintage Canuck-

18 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I couldn't watch the game because I'm struggling to stay alive in -34. I think it's pretty clear what has caused the Canucks mediocrity. Global warming. Since it's been -34 the Canucks have out scored their opponent 5-1

Global warming is a myth made up by the Toronto media to ruin the Canucks. 

10 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

I just tried to pull the slip tank hose out from the box of my truck to fill it up and I broke the hose in half. 

I grew up in Dawson Creek, I remember how hard it can be just to survive when it's that cold.  Nothing works the way it's supposed to.  

Hopefully warmer air is coming soon!  

37 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I'm outside from 7am to 7pm most days

i have 1000$ worth of helly Hansen.on.

but that $&!#.  Works.

I have a 4:15am to 6:15 pm day tomorrow morning. Forecast says -27 all night then warms up to a balmy -19 throughout the day in the sun. My life is great. All work and very little play. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

@oldnews, six pages proves your point. If we lost that game we'd be at 15-20 pages by now. 

That's because tonight CDCers can't bitch about WD, Benning, Linden, the Sedins, the goalie, the D, the lack of scoring, the refs, the league conspiracy, the quiet fans at the Rog, the usual scapegoats Edler, Tanev, Larsen ... did I miss anything?  All we got tonight is global warming!  :lol:

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

I have a 4:15am to 6:15 am day tomorrow morning. Forecast says -27 all night then warms up to a balmy -19 throughout the day in the sun. My life is great. All work and very little play. 

Where??? Is that somewhere in the prairies. 

22 minutes ago, yes we can nucks said:

That's because tonight CDCers can't bitch about WD, Benning, Linden, the Sedins, the goalie, the D, the lack of scoring, the refs, the league conspiracy, the quiet fans at the Rog, the usual scapegoats Edler, Tanev, Larsen ... did I miss anything?  All we got tonight is global warming!  :lol:

You missed the owners contributing to never elevating the brand, Trump's win cost us the next decade, the west coast doesn't have real donairs (which is true), we're not tanking even though we're actually tanking but not wanting to tank ... No, you didn't miss a thing. :)

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

Is it just me, or does it get relatively quiet around here when the team wins/does well, etc?:lol:

You're also running into a dead spot in the season. Where people are tired of complaining and nothing really news worthy happens. It's also hard to be positive or negative when you win 1, lose 1 and are basically a 500 team. 

Archived