The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

People who disagree with management aren't necessarily fools.

People who can't differentiate between leagues are.

By your logic, a player that nets 100 points in a CHL season is superior to a player that nets 70 points in an AHL season.

That was the old me. I'm a changed man. This Swede is the best pick last draft for JB. 

2 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Svech and Dahlin are both game changers.  This franchise desperately needs one of them, preferably Dahlin but I would gladly have Svechnikov as well.

I just want to see the Canucks get a high end goal scorer that can jump to the league immediately. Svechnikov looks like he could be that guy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Svech and Dahlin are both game changers.  This franchise desperately needs one of them, preferably Dahlin but I would gladly have Svechnikov as well.

how legit is svechs snipes?  ^^ having a dahlin/dahlen combo would be great.  might look weird or be confusing but I'm game.  

svech im curious about now lol 

Just now, Rush17 said:

how legit is svechs snipes?  ^^ having a dahlin/dahlen combo would be great.  might look weird or be confusing but I'm game.  

svech im curious about now lol 

Svechnikov is another Ovechkin type. Big forward that can score goals pretty much from anywhere. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ray_Cathode said:

Will he go whining back to Russia if he doesn't get 59 minutes of ice per game?

I mean he chose to go to the OHL instead of going back to Russia 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Odd. said:

I mean he chose to go to the OHL instead of going back to Russia 

Well, that's a plus.  Still rather have an offensive defenceman who can make the team right away.  But probability is that even if we are bad enough to finish last, the earliest we'll pick is fourth - I believe that was written into the NHL charter by Bettman along with his instructions to the supervisor of officials.

No, I am not paranoid, I only have a single noid.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Well, that's a plus.  Still rather have an offensive defenceman who can make the team right away.  But probability is that even if we are bad enough to finish last, the earliest we'll pick is fourth - I believe that was written into the NHL charter by Bettman along with his instructions to the supervisor of officials.

....and it's on 'roids'.....

.....just because your mononoid....doesn't mean Bettman isn't out to get us....

Elias...on the other hand ...has nothing to be annoyed or paranoid about....he is a year and 10 Lbs. away....

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego
  • Upvote 1

On 10/15/2017 at 8:41 PM, Ray_Cathode said:

Stay noided.

On 2017-10-15 at 10:59 PM, TheHitman said:

I just want to see the Canucks get a high end goal scorer that can jump to the league immediately. Svechnikov looks like he could be that guy.

Dalhen!!!!  We need to have a player like him.  Our defence and goaltending would be set for the next decade.  

Besides, EP looks really nice and shinny right now. 

He is skinny atm, but so was 99.  Gifted IQ, hands and speed. I would be very comfortable seeing him, Bo Gaunce and Gaudette as our future centres if we had a top puckmoving d man like Dahlen.

Added to that, Brock is proving that he can snipe at the NHL. Hockey is a layered game strategy wise. For every player that teams have to focus on, it allows a player of lesser ability to gain better match ups and opportunities.  Having a force multiplier like a OJ, Dahlen pairing would be that IMO.  

2 hours ago, Eastcoast meets Westcoast said:

Dalhen!!!!  We need to have a player like him.  Our defence and goaltending would be set for the next decade.  

Besides, EP looks really nice and shinny right now. 

He is skinny atm, but so was 99.  Gifted IQ, hands and speed. I would be very comfortable seeing him, Bo Gaunce and Gaudette as our future centres if we had a top puckmoving d man like Dahlen.

Added to that, Brock is proving that he can snipe at the NHL. Hockey is a layered game strategy wise. For every player that teams have to focus on, it allows a player of lesser ability to gain better match ups and opportunities.  Having a force multiplier like a OJ, Dahlen pairing would be that IMO.  

Its Dahlin that you're reffering to I think. We already have Dahlen^_^

• Upvote 1