The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

4 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Lind is eligible for the AHL next season. The CHL-AHL agreement is that any player drafted from the CHL must have played 4 seasons in junior or turn 20 by December 31st of that year (whichever happens first) to be eligible to play in the AHL. I don't think his 6 game season counts, but he will turn 20 on October 16, 2018 making him eligible to play in the AHL for the 2018-19 season.

Him, Gaudette, Gadjovich and maybe even Pettersson could all be added to a Comets playoff run this spring as well. 

Watch out AHL. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Him, Gaudette, Gadjovich and maybe even Pettersson could all be added to a Comets playoff run this spring as well. 

Watch out AHL. 

Gaudette? are there rumblings of him signing at the end of this year?It would be fun to see him and Lind in Utica this year thats for sure. 

5 hours ago, JamesB said:

I think Demko was the only top prospect who met or exceeded expectations last year, 

:blink:

Demko had a rough first year, particularly in the first half. Not going to give it too much weight in the grand scheme (Schneider had the same learning curve), but he certainly did not meet the expectations most of us had.

I'm surprised more ppl haven't been tripping over themselves after seeing Lind being compared to Benn.

Would be freakin sweet if that did happen tho. If He can grow another inch and squeeze in another 15 lbs of strength, look out!!

After seeing guys like Lind, Gadjovich and DiPietro churn out the weekend they just had, I'm hoping Benning and Co start hoarding 2nd/3rd picks like a kid hoards xmas presents. Just imagine what life would've been like had previous dudes like Nonis and Gillis did the same with all of their picks they pissed away in the past.

• Upvote 1