The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kole Lind | RW

Canucksin2013

5 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Is he AHL eligible next season?I forget if the have to play 3 or 4 full seasons in junior ? 

I think him and Gadjovic are eligible to play in the AHL next season. This is their 4th year in jr if I'm not mistaken. Not totally sure how the rules work so if someone who knows could chime in?

Edited by Erik Karlsson

23 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

I think him and Gadjovic are eligible to play in the AHL next season. This is their 4th year in jr if I'm not mistaken. Not totally sure how the rules work so if someone who knows could chime in?

You're right. I'm just not sure Linds 6 game season counts.

11 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Is he AHL eligible next season?I forget if the have to play 3 or 4 full seasons in junior ? 

Lind is eligible for the AHL next season. The CHL-AHL agreement is that any player drafted from the CHL must have played 4 seasons in junior or turn 20 by December 31st of that year (whichever happens first) to be eligible to play in the AHL. I don't think his 6 game season counts, but he will turn 20 on October 16, 2018 making him eligible to play in the AHL for the 2018-19 season.

• Upvote 3

I've been watching him for 2 years in kelowna.  The kid is a gamer for sure and I'll be watching him very closely this year as well as trying to give updates on other rockets not named Cal or Nolan Foote such as Kushniryk who as a rookie is really surprising but a HUGE kid.  Seriously towers over everyone yet skates like a dream, Kyle Pow on D who looks like he can think his way out of bad situations so far and Korczak who I think while being the youngest guy on the team looks very promising.

(Seriously...let's get Cal Foote from Tampa somehow)

• Upvote 1