The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks have absolutely no star power!!!

trailers

We've got quite the stash of young guns fresh, skilled, fast and ready to make an impact on the team this training camp. Couple like Pettersson, Gaudette, Chatfield have started to make nice impacts to start their careers as Canucks in the recent scrimmage they had. The team will be ready to be competitive and NHL tested in a few years. Patience is key for us fans and the team. Worth a wait imo.

Those star players really help the Avs eh? Haha

We have a few potential stars.. key word potential.. b4 my usual haters jump on me about this lol...

Boeser

Horvat

Pettersson

Dahlen

Juolevi

Stecher

Tryamkin

Demko

Goldobin

Virtanen

All those players have that potential.. I bolded the ones I feel have the better odds.. if 2 or 3 of these guys reach that potential we look really good in the future

We got robbed of Matthews, Laine, Hischier, and Patrick.. the NHL is making it very hard for us but JB is making the most of the bad times and we will have a star or 2 when the young guys develop.

I'd argue we do have star power.. Sedins, Eriksson, Bo, Boeser, and Tanev are stars in my eyes B)

1 hour ago, S'all Good Man said:

... another an eastern media story about the Canucks :bored:

1 hour ago, S'all Good Man said:

meh. even when we had "stars" the league didn't really do that much to promote them. Plus I just don't give two dry poops about what the hockey news thinks. I'll watch my home team regardless, and won't be more excited about it if some hack in Montreal thinks we're great. 

If you read the article it's not actually their list.  It's a number crunching list created by a site that deals in analytics. 

5 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

If you read the article it's not actually their list.  It's a number crunching list created by a site that deals in analytics. 

Good old analyktics.... another point for the rusty sheriff's badge.

Ask the playoff teams how the Corsage rating went for them.

Archived