The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Dec. 27, 2018

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, A.V.'s slurp said:

Travis Green put 88 out there for a key faceoff with under 2 min to go. Great vote of confidence for the kid. He did well with his limited minutes tonight.

Yeah real good to see Green giving the youngsters the vote of confidence...will do the boy the world of good knowing his coach trusts him.

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Biega is actually an awesome 8th D man. Even though he is small the guy is not scared of *&&^ and he plays his heart out every game. He made no mistakes tonight. I love Beiga and hope no one claims him when we have to send him down again.

This type of player is the reason you give a contract that is too rich for what he does. So you don't lose him through waivers imo.

Hes a beast. 

4 minutes ago, sonoman said:

How I feel whenever Pooliot is on the ice

8730BFBD-EA29-4ACF-8C1F-AD3F4E65B721.jpeg

The kid has some derp moments for sure, but you need to start expecting those so you don't have a jammer.

He's not nearly as bad as a lot of CDC has branded him. He's doing alright, better than last year... so that's good. Have patience

Great game.

And not just because I bet EP would get at least 2 points and we would win!!!  :towel:

Marky was great. Edler was good along with Tanev, Guddy, Hutton, and Biega. I love Bulldog's never quit attitude. 

Hitchcock was right when he said, whether he believes it or not, that you can't give Boeser and Petey and room. They showed that if they get even a sliver of room they will score and they did twice. 

As you guys all said already, Motte and Beagle were warriors. I can't wait until Sutter is back also.

I love this team!!!   :canucks::canucks:

Just now, Kanukfanatic said:

Great game.

And not just because I bet EP would get at least 2 points and we would win!!!  :towel:

Marky was great. Edler was good along with Tanev, Guddy, Hutton, and Biega. I love Bulldog's never quit attitude. 

Hitchcock was right when he said, whether he believes it or not, that you can't give Boeser and Petey and room. They showed that if they get even a sliver of room they will score and they did twice. 

As you guys all said already, Motte and Beagle were warriors. I can't wait until Sutter is back also.

I love this team!!!   :canucks::canucks:

We get much deeper in many facets of the game with Sutter!

Motte, Roussel and Marky all had really strong game...

Marky in particular...what a turn around for the boy. So pleased for him...

And in all the euphoria over Mottes strong game almost forgot another rookie... How about Pettersson. Another 2 points on the account... incredible rookie season.

Archived