The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who is your favorite Canuck interview?

smokes

I really enjoy listening to player interviews because it always shows a different side of the players. I am sure a lot of you fans do as well so just a question away from the ice. Who is your favorite interview on the Canucks? I like listening to Pettersson because he always seems like he takes every question very seriously and answers honestly. His facial expression sometimes are fun to watch. Markstrom would probably be my second because he can be funny sometimes. 

Currently probably EP or Beagle. EP is unorthodox and Beagle is very well-spoken. Marky is also good because he doesn't always give cookie-cutter answers and has a good sense of humour.

Historically, Juice has got to be one of, if not the very best interviewee.

35 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Currently probably EP or Beagle. EP is unorthodox and Beagle is very well-spoken. Marky is also good because he doesn't always give cookie-cutter answers and has a good sense of humour.

Historically, Juice has got to be one of, if not the very best interviewee.

Juice was the best, Nazzy was the worst

In the past, my favorite interview in terms of players was Jarrko Ruutu. He was funny and he was a bit of a pest on the mic as well., but excecutive, my favorite was Brian Burke just cause I was always waiting for the soundbite.

Well Smokes, that’s a great question. When you give an interview you have to ask and receive great questions. Um I really only like watching interviews with players that give 110 percent at both ends of the ice. Obviously we are going to have to do better in the second intermission but I think the team really gives a solid effort. More shots on net and death stares. Um coach told us to keep our emotions in check and play a full 60 min. So um yeah thanks!

Also no one will be better than KB3 in this department 

Beagle if we want serious hockey talk. Juice for hockey lifestyle both funny and sadly serious. His comment about his classic fight move by coming over the top was a beaut! Then he tops it off by saying he used it on Kassian in a elevator!!! 

Archived