The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation][Eklund] Tanev offer ?

Jayinblack

3 minutes ago, rekker said:

Haha. Here's one for you. We trade Tanev to TO. One of the picks is a conditional 2020 first. Condition is on TO winning the cup this year. Do we cheer for TO? Ewww, would be like wanting someone to bang my wife. 

I would cheer vigorously against the Leafs in the first three rounds. If they made it to the SCF....I'd probably quit watching 

Won't comment on the other part...

People get too worked up about Eklund and whether stuff is accurate or not. He says right on his site, he's only reporting things that he's hearing.

Would not be at all surprised if Canucks and Leafs are discussing Tanev. If GM's aren't talking to the other GM's in the business about hypothetical moves on a daily basis, they aren't doing their job!

So mods.

With Guardian now being one of Eklunds sources...can we PLEASE ban any rumour or mention of him from the forum?  Pleeeeaaaase

Also, can we all pray to god that this trade doesn't happen because if it does Guardian will be absolutely frigging insufferable

5 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

People get too worked up about Eklund and whether stuff is accurate or not. He says right on his site, he's only reporting things that he's hearing.

Would not be at all surprised if Canucks and Leafs are discussing Tanev. If GM's aren't talking to the other GM's in the business about hypothetical moves on a daily basis, they aren't doing their job!

I hear Vancouver is the front runner for Panarin. 

There. That was as valid as any Eklund rumor because I just reported what I've heard. 

13 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Tanev for Nylander I'm hearing.

I have inside sources.

The voices in your head? Those are my inside sources as well... I mean the voices in my head, not the voices in your head.

regards,  G.

Just now, Gollumpus said:

The voices in your head? Those are my inside sources as well... I mean the voices in my head, not the voices in your head.

regards,  G.

No, don't be rude.

My neighbor's dog told me. He's a personal friend of Babcock and Benning.

14 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Been saying for two years now. Yes, Tanev may be overrated on this board but Tanev would help TO immensely. 

Archived