The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Kings @ Nucks 28/03/19 7pm -- Willie or Won't He?

xereau

Drew doughty just said to be honest I haven't seen any Vancouver games when asked about Quinn Hughes... 

Clearly a guy that's checked out for the season and making his millions and not asserting himself off the ice to compete at the highest level. 

1 minute ago, jason10009 said:

I remember being so excited to watch Bure's first game and he did not disappoint.  Getting good vibes with Quintin and with him feeding slick passes to all our scorers!!

That skating though. I like that he has the big guy Schenn behind him. He isn't going to be hesitant about using his feet to make plays. Great pairing for his debut.

I know this is a long shot but I'm going to miss the first period at work. If anyone wants to @ me in a post and let me know how Hughes does in his first period of NHL hockey I would greatly appreciate it. I'll get to hear the 2nd on the radio and watch the 3rd period

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Drew doughty just said to be honest I haven't seen any Vancouver games when asked about Quinn Hughes... 

Clearly a guy that's checked out for the season and making his millions and not asserting himself off the ice to compete at the highest level. 

Doughty has been a whiner in his entire career. Not surprised at all. I just hope Canucks blow out the Kings tonight and he gets a -5.

5 minutes ago, jason10009 said:

I remember being so excited to watch Bure's first game and he did not disappoint.  Getting good vibes with Quintin and with him feeding slick passes to all our scorers!!

I was at Bure's first game too.  He didn't score but I'll never forget those end to end rushes he made

Archived