The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P1) Calgary Flames vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Avalanche win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2019 at 02:30 AM

16 minutes ago, rekker said:

For sure Heiskanen is a stud and better right now. I think Makar will be better. More studlier. So I'm just basing my guess on potential. I suspect better numbers from Makar with same defensive prowess.  

Heiskanen is a year younger and leading his team in ice time as a dman at 19. I think you're underestimating how good Heiskanen has been in the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Heiskanen is a year younger and leading his team in ice time as a dman at 19. I think you're underestimating how good Heiskanen has been in the playoffs.

I'm not. I agree Heiskanen is a stud. I like Makar's skating and his right side potential better. Not disagreeing Heiskanen is better right now. 

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Fell off the map.  He was money for Vegas last year and had a great playoffs.  

Also he's playing in a role that he's not used to play.   Neal is a goal scorer - he gets open and waits for someone to feed him.  There's no one setting him up in Calgary.  

1 minute ago, mll said:

Also he's playing in a role that he's not used to play.   Neal is a goal scorer - he gets open and waits for someone to feed him.  There's no one setting him up in Calgary.  

Didn’t he play with Monahan and Gaudreau early on and not produce a dam thing?

• Cheers 1

The Flames have no answer for Mackinnon . If only the flames had a shutdown centre like Horvat , They might stand a chance. I don’t know how they finished the regular season first in the West. I thought goaltending was their weakness, turns out it’s complete lack of heart.

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

The Flames have no answer for Mackinnon . If only the flames had a shutdown centre like Horvat , They might stand a chance. I don’t know how they finished the regular season first in the West. I thought goaltending was their weakness, turns out it’s complete lack of heart.

Fortunately they didn’t play the avalanche 30 times

1 hour ago, Sean Monahan said:

Didn’t he play with Monahan and Gaudreau early on and not produce a dam thing?

The 1st 2 games of the season were vs the Canucks.  He was playing with rookie Dubé.  Lindholm was playing with Gaudreau/Monahan.  Might have been tried with them after those games - wouldn't know. 

• Cheers 1