The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Eriksson “NOT” likely to be moved on

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm not exaggerating.  I haven't seen someone not named Messier disgrace the Canucks jersey worse than this lazy piece of garbage.  He can't score, won't hit, won't move his feet, and moans about the coach when he's not gifted unearned ice time.  I can't think of a better example of a guy who has absolutely no business near any NHL team.  What team is this floater good enough to make given the attitude issues?  

God you exaggerate a lot.  What a drama queen. :frantic:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

You need to read my post.  I don't want Loui on this team. But he is an NHLer. Just cuz some online anonymous poster like you says he is not doesn't mean anything lmao.:picard:

And just because some anonymous poster like you says he is a NHLer does not mean loui is an NHLer. roflmaoogzftwlol :picard::blink::sick::emot-parrot:.

30 other NHL GMs not wanting Eriksson says he is not a NHLer. All trade options to move loui were explored and NO ONE wants him. So AHL it is!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

And just because some anonymous poster like you says he is a NHLer does not mean loui is an NHLer. roflmaoogzftwlol :picard::blink::sick::emot-parrot:.

30 other NHL GMs not wanting Eriksson says he is not a NHLer. All trade options to move loui were explored and NO ONE wants him. So AHL it is!

You do realize that it’s not Loui that GMs don’t want that makes him no longer an NHLer, right? I don’t want him here anymore either, but what the rest of the league doesn’t want is Loui with that contract. He is still an NHL calibre

player (although definitely declining), but if he had a much more appealing looking contract I’m sure JB would find a taker. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Educate yourself. The other GMs don't want Loui because of his 6 million dollar contract. Not because of his skills as a hockey player.  Go on now honey....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, canucklehead80 said:

You do realize that it’s not Loui that GMs don’t want that makes him no longer an NHLer, right? I don’t want him here anymore either, but what the rest of the league doesn’t want is Loui with that contract. He is still an NHL calibre

player (although definitely declining), but if he had a much more appealing looking contract I’m sure JB would find a taker. 

Well said. Some of these guys won't understand though.  Too many syllables.  

6 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Educate yourself. The other GMs don't want Loui because of his 6 million dollar contract. Not because of his skills as a hockey player.  Go on now honey....

Honey boo boo go read my posts and grow up, #1 reason I didn't join cdc for years is because of persons like you, now go on honey boo boo go on down that road...

6 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Well said. Some of these guys won't understand though.  Too many syllables.  

Some of these posters that say that don't  understand facts and numbers. Statements from players agents, general managers too!

Must be nice going threw life being deaf dumb and blind to all info coming from an outside source. 

6 hours ago, canucklehead80 said:

Do.

you.

not.

understand.

that.

GMJB.

says.

he.

explored.

every.

trade.

option.?

That means, 

T-h-e

C-a-n-u-c-k-s 

L-o-o-k-e-d

A-t

A-l-l

T-r-a-d-e

O-p-t-i-o-n-s

That means,

T-h-e-y

L-o-o-k-e-d

A-t

A-l-l

O-p-t-i-o-n-s

S-u-c-h 

A-s

S-a-l-a-r-y

R-e-t-e-n-t-i-o-n

That means, NO ONE WANTED LOUI EVEN AT 3MIL.

But intelligent individuals like yourselves say he is still a NHLer......

My account and a ban from CDC for a year if Loui is on the Canucks opening roster? 

If he is not on the roster, same stipulation for you.

Edited by GhostsOf1994
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

That means, NO ONE WANTED LOUI EVEN AT 3MIL.

Loui has a 6 million dollar a year cap hit. I guess you just really have no comprehension of that. That is why no NHL team wants him right now.  

He is an NHL player. Just as surely as you are not.  ::D

11 hours ago, NucksinNorway said:

This thread is becoming a bit too repetitive. I come on here looking for updates and all it is, is people spewing the same thing over and over again. 

I get it, this is a forum, people discuss things, but now it's just getting silly. 

(you see what I did there? I pretty much said the same thing three different ways, and wasted your time ;)) 

Can we not lock this, and start a new one when there comes actual news. 

Fair enough. I will quit responding to the pleebs that don't understand anything and maybe we will hear some real Loui news.....like he is going to the A.

18 hours ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Pretty sure Dallas and Boston would take him, just not at a 6mil cap. So to say "30 GMs don't want him" is a bit disingenuous. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/30/2019 at 7:15 PM, Canuckster86 said:

Buy Hossa's old gear and give it to Eriksson. Then we can LTIR the guy...

Ahh the infectious disease route...I like it! 

I work in the DT eastside. I dodge these diseases every time I get a coffee at the Tim Hortons. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, NHL97OneTimer said:

Are you suggesting that I'm blowing out hot air or LE is too obsessed with his lovely locks?  Both are reasonable I guess.

It's a reference to the coach yelling at players (like a blower).  Something that was brought up in the Dahlen thread.

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, BPA said:

It's a reference to the coach yelling at players (like a blower).  Something that was brought up in the Dahlen thread.

Sometimes you have to rally the troops and it involves screaming.

revolutionary really...