Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] van - tor


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Senrik Hedin said:

To Vancouver 

Nylander 

Marleau

Zaitsev

 

To Toronto

Boeser 25% retained

2019 2nd round pick

 

Vancouver does this because: 

NYLANDER > boeser

Marleau over 1000 pts 

Naitsev = upgrade on D

 

Toronto does this because:

Frees up cap space.

 

Thoughts?

will smith gtfo GIF

 

Brock scored 56 points in 69 games. 26 of those points were goals. 

Nylander had 27 points in 54 games. 7 of those were goals. Nylander spent more time with Auston Matthews as a linemate then anyone else. 

Not. A. Chance.

Edited by Jaku
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are not giving up Boeser for 3 cap dumps.  There is no alternate universe where a soft, lazy, selfish floater is better than Boeser.  Brock is willing to provide an acceptable level of effort where he doesn't deserve to be benched for half the season because he floats around like a useless piece of garbage who refuses to backcheck.   Zaitsev is absolute trash and is a complete liability in his own zone.  Marleau's the only guy in that group who doesn't have negative value.
 

I wouldn't take that package from Toronto for free, let alone give up one of our best players, plus a draft pick.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Senrik Hedin said:

To Vancouver 

Nylander 

Marleau

Zaitsev

 

To Toronto

Boeser 25% retained

2019 2nd round pick

 

Vancouver does this because: 

NYLANDER > boeser

Marleau over 1000 pts 

Naitsev = upgrade on D

 

Toronto does this because:

Frees up cap space.

 

Thoughts?

:sick::sick::sick:

:picard:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jaku said:

will smith gtfo GIF

 

Brock scored 56 points in 69 games. 26 of those points were goals. 

Nylander had 27 points in 54 games. 7 of those were goals. Nylander spent more time with Auston Matthews as a linemate then anyone else. 

Not. A. Chance.

Where are you getting this? From what I remember Kapanen was stapled to Matthews' RW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, qwijibo said:

Boeser is an unsigned RFA. What exactly are you retaining on? 

25% of 0$ is 0$ cap retained.  He found a loophole :frantic:!

 

Even considering Boeser signing a 7-8M$ deal for 8 years...that's would be a whooping 1.75-2M cap hit for us for 8 years lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Toews said:

Where are you getting this? From what I remember Kapanen was stapled to Matthews' RW.

Frozen tools. Even strength + Powerplay time, line combination = 44.7% of his time on the ice was with Auston Matthews. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...