The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

time to get rid of the whole scouting and upper management

Rate this topic

hockeygod77

51 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

the canucks for years are just squeezing by ..you  need to draft well and i think this scouting team is very poor...you cant get competitive when you have poor drafts and take chances on local talent...newhook will show the rest of the nhl that he was a steal...time will tell..sackic knows good talent...

Who’s this sackic character that you speak of?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, BlackBeard said:

Local talent, didnt we took BC born Big Virt over obviously talented euros.

Who? Like Ehlers who is on the block because he didnt perform in the playoffs? Nylander who got a big contract and then has fallen off the map?

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

the canucks for years are just squeezing by ..you  need to draft well and i think this scouting team is very poor...you cant get competitive when you have poor drafts and take chances on local talent...newhook will show the rest of the nhl that he was a steal...time will tell..sackic knows good talent...

This must be newhooks dad.

Out of everything you can bitxh about with this team,  drafting is not one of them.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

Does the 77 represent your IQ?

Another LOW IQ post from hockeygod77 who spreads total and 100% FAKE NEWS to the good people on CDC, and yours truly will NOT stand for it! Hokey hockeygod77 is a LOW END username and should be shamed. Disgraceful!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hockeygod77 said:

I'm quite surprised it took this long for the tantrums to start. Even moreso given we drafted a kid who's got size, speed, character, grit, and was considered to be the 3 best offensively talented forward in the draft.

:picard::frantic: